Forum

Macintosh problems

Created 9th September 2010 @ 17:44

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Schis

ShaBox
skeå

Hey, just got a new macintosh home from the local apple store, and i was thinking whether to install windows or not. I’d rather not because then the harddrive space is separated between 2 OS and i don’t want that. on the other hand, i can’t get my cfgs to work.

The default cfgs seem to work, but when i try to install chris fps config (due to a stable 40fps on koth_sawmill without bots) it doesn’t work. as far as i know, there is no graphics change in the game and the fps stays the same.

if someone has experience with macs or has installed a cfg on it it would be awesome if you can help, because i’d rather not use windows as it is. (fast answers would be great since i’m supposed to be at a LAN this weekend.

Ghostface

spire

Protip: Don’t buy stuff from Apple. Be it Macs or iPods.

Schis

ShaBox
skeå

lol, got it for free so i don’t mind if it’s a mac :P btw iPods are amazing

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

there’s a few commands on windows versions of TF2 which won’t work on mac, you should just boot camp it tbh because TF2 for mac is still fairly buggy since they haven’t updated it yet :)

btw using boot camp is really quick and automatically installs all the drivers and stuff

Last edited by Vazzan,

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Schis

iPods are amazing

They’re amazing the first few months after their release. After that they start to get all buggy or new and improved versions come out :]

Schis

ShaBox
skeå

The cfg apparently loaded successfully, but none of the actual commands that were in it xD but since i am in quite a hurry i’ll just wait for tf2 to get better on macs (if it ever will) and stick to windows for a while.

Add A Reply Pages: 1