Forum

unstopable cheatorz

Created 18th August 2010 @ 19:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

Dr Icecream

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]

Don’t get me wrong, but ESL is a major league, while that russian website (to my knowledge) is not.

This can raise the question: Should leagues work together to have some sort of “ban list” that they share, that bans players who have cheated from the leagues for an equal amount of time from all leagues?

JackieBoy

LTG.

Quoted from Dr Icecream

[…]
This can raise the question: Should leagues work together to have some sort of “ban list” that they share, that bans players who have cheated from the leagues for an equal amount of time from all leagues?

OFC They should.

fe

Quoted from dotfloat™

[…]
Don’t get me wrong, but ESL is a major league, while that russian website (to my knowledge) is not.

“russian site” has it’s own league and lan competitions, with a lot of teams http://tf2world.ru/?page_id=511&page=1, this league is just frozen on summer, to make admins be able to work on its engine.

Quoted from boomeh

[…]

I never admitted to hacking in ETF2L, i was caught hacking by ESL Aequitas and the rest is history, i acutally agree with flix on this and surely it would only be fair to see other cheaters get the same treatment.

My bad, went from memory. Thought you did.

Either way it’s still a completely different situation. ru.tf2 banning someone on his own admission + VAC-ban and nothing else. ESL banning someone because their AC-client provided undeniable proof along with said person admitting to it. Admissions are nothing if there is no proof supporting it.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Zangetsu

Quoted from Dr Icecream

The demo’s have been submitted, just wait and see whether we just got outskilled or that the demo’s show otherwise :)

To the guys we’ve played yesterday i just want to make clear, we’re not accusing all of you, we’re just having doubts whether some players were playing 100% clean.

let me know what admins said pls :]

fe

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]
ru.tf2 banning someone on his own admission + VAC-ban and nothing else

omg. admins doesn’t read what I say. have no desire to write here any more.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from fe

[…]
have no desire to write here any more.

thank god for that

Azdean

WTH!?

In my opinion “awarche” has provided no evidence to support his accusation other than a ban from a Russian league.

The ban from that league was given because of a VAC ban, the russian league has no other evidence to support there ban and therefore ETF2L shouldn’t need to ban the person without reviewing the evidence that other people have sent in to them.

If the person is cheating and is getting banned then you will find out about it when they post a news post about the ban.

Untill then this thread is kinda redundant and it’s only going to spiral into arguments about leagues and cheating.

Quoted from fe

[…]
omg. admins doesn’t read what I say. have no desire to write here any more.

Here’s what you said:

Quoted from fe

get the demo? good luck to do that. I think, when player said that he cheated in css and then got vac ban at account with tf2 only, is enough to ban him.

Quoted from fe

ru.tf2 banned cuz vac ban, cuz waste was stupid enough to admit he is cheater, probably Mah Jongg banned cuz there are some demos. I don’t have it :(

VAC-ban, Admission, speculation.

Light

amg

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

ru.tf2 banning someone on his own admission + VAC-ban and nothing else.

You can’t be sure. Did you speak with russian admins?
Btw, etf2l doesn’t show their proofs too. And community have no proofs except admission. VAC ban is obvious evidence that they ARE cheaters. So in this case russian ban looks much more reasonable than etf2l bans.

Last edited by Light,

lorus

busi

another russian are banned
http://steamcommunity.com/id/_kipish

Quoted from Light

[…]

You can’t be sure. Did you speak with russian admins?
Btw, etf2l doesn’t show their proofs too. And community have no proofs except admission. VAC ban is obvious evidence that they ARE cheaters. So in this case russian ban looks much more reasonable than etf2l bans.

No, we didn’t. We don’t know why they banned him other than what Awarche tells us. Why should we ban someone on third party info from someone who isn’t even sure of his own info?

Quoted from fe

probably Mah Jongg banned cuz there are some demos. I don’t have it :(

I will not comment on which seems the more reliable to the community since I have no idea about the transparancy of ru.tf2, but I will comment on the VAC-bans being proof:

We did the same thing at one point. We banned everybody with a VAC2 ban on one or more of their accounts unless they could prove they were able to join VAC-secured servers with their account. We got a MAJOR backlash over it with a lot of people complaining it wasn’t fair etc. The community has made it clear they don’t want that, thus we can’t use that as proof.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

fJack

k^m

everyone with a vacban should be on probation, they fail to provide a demo and they get a league ban. got no time for cheaters, in any game.

lorus

busi

thats video can proof

KOVACS

Quoted from DeNeusbeer

Could the people with stupid statements of “why isn’t this guy banned yet, what’s taking so long” kindly shut up. This whole issue was brought to the attention of the staff only 2 days ago.

I reported one of the players involved here to the AC admins (baerbel in particular) quite some time ago as one of the most blatant aimbotters I’ve ever seen in TF2. The guy can’t get more obvious and yet it’s taking the AC admins months to deal with.

Is this just negligence or is there a serious problem emerging here?

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »