Forum

PLDX Tool

Created 5th July 2010 @ 12:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1

masmm

Hey. I want to ask, how can I fix my “default hud.”

I mean, I selected ; “enable default hud” and I want to see only “CSecondaryTargetID”

[ I edited hudlayout.res file in script folder but nothing changed-I edited; visible and enabled to 1, and tall to 100. ]

reCon

#pldx and ask Salmon

Rupheñ

format your pc

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I’ve got another problem (unrelated).

When I try and compile a video I get this error

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidOperationException: File D:Documents and SettingsusermattDesktop6/07/2010_11-46-25_30FPS is not a valid file name.

It continues on for a while, but the obvious thing I can see is that there’s forward slashes in the filename. Why’s it doing that? I haven’t been able to change the filename anywhere that I can see. It does this when I try either lossless AVI or encode to h264. I’m compiling from TGA files.

Spike Himself

TC

Looks like the date is being formatted using forward slashes. My guess is that it takes this from your localization settings in windows (see Control Panel). Try changing stuff there to see if it influences it at all?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

I fixed it in the end, on the compile video window at the bottom I clicked on settings then clicked on Change Default Output Directory and deleted everything but the root, which meant it came up with a dialogue box asking me where to save it this time. It seemed a bit odd that it would have the forward slashes in by default though.

Add A Reply Pages: 1