Forum

alt tabbing unwantingly

Created 22nd June 2010 @ 14:46

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MooG

BiG
BiG

when i do massive mouse movements such as flick shots or RJ, my TF2 alt tabbes.i do have 2 screens and i assume the cursor moves over the the second screen hence alt tabbs. is there anyway to fix ?

compton

cvx|

Quoted from MooG

when i do massive mouse movements such as flick shots or RJ, my TF2 alt tabbes.i do have 2 screens and i assume the cursor moves over the the second screen hence alt tabbs. is there anyway to fix ?

I had this before, didn’t find a fix for it so I just started using a fullscreen noborder window.

wer

tfortress.no

You can use this http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/tour/other_features.asp

You can lock the mouse to the active screen with a hotkey. it got alot of other shitty features aswell. But you dont have to use them.

I’ve never tested it myself, so i cant say 100% that it will work. But you can try it.

Last edited by wer,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from compton

[…]

I had this before, didn’t find a fix for it so I just started using a fullscreen noborder window.

fullscreen noborder you say? :D

Last edited by octochris,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from octochris

[…]

fullscreen noborder you say? :D

I prefer my fullscreen with a border tbh.

Pendji

I started using windowed fullscreen no border after i got a second monitor. That way it doesnt alt tab if i click on my second monitor, and unless the marker is visible it doesnt fly onto the second screen :o

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Pendji

windowed fullscreen

Sophisticated.

Ace

windowed fullscreen

A fine choice, Sir.

Last edited by Ace,

Pendji

lolfucku. windowed no border then!

Add A Reply Pages: 1