Forum

Flame's hud not working

Created 11th June 2010 @ 12:03

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Because of this piece of shit update, when I’m trying to re-copy flame’s hud, I encounter problems with the menu (I can barely see what’s written in it) and I can’t see any messages in the tutorial screen. Any ideas? Or we should just wait for a hud update?

Bryn

delete clientscheme.res in tf/resources folder

Reload

BiG
BiG

I think Flame said he didn’t update his HUD anymore and suggested to use Community HUD instead. It’s pretty much the same anyway

RaCio

GoT²

Yeah, use the community hud in minmode, it’s from the same author and updated :)
http://code.google.com/p/communitytf2hud/

thanks for help ;)

Defur

i have the same problem with the community hud (520)

reactioN

delete resource and scripts folder from tf folder

replace with flames hud

profit

this is working since 5 updates now after each update it got fucked up but fixed always by deleting those folders

Last edited by reactioN,

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Defur

i have the same problem with the community hud (520)

There’s a new one, it’s called MacUpdate. Get that one and it should work fine.

Quoted from reactioN

delete resource and scripts folder from tf folder

replace with flames hud

profit

this is working since 5 updates now after each update it got fucked up but fixed always by deleting those folders

I told you I tried to re-copy but didn’t work, however, I deleted Clientscheme or something like that (like Bryn said) and it worked

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from Winter20

[…]

I told you I tried to re-copy but didn’t work, however, I deleted Clientscheme or something like that (like Bryn said) and it worked

Re-copy is different from deleting and then copying it back :) What reaction said most likely would’ve had the same result as just deleting Clientscheme

flame

read the first line of the update news on the homepage. 8)

Add A Reply Pages: 1