Forum

SteamID input wrongly

Created 4th June 2010 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sion

I seem to have made an error inputting my SteamID for my profile and it says I can only enter this once, will I have to make a new account or can an admin change the SteamID attached to my profile for me?

LikeThis

#etf2l
!admin

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

What should your steam id be? I can change it for you.

Is it me or are there a bajillion people who type in the wrong steamid?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Because ETF2L prefers without “STEAM_” so they copy paste it and don’t check it :D

octochris

(0v0)

Would be much easier to do the steam community ID.

Sion40k

EuC

deleted

Last edited by Sion40k,

Sion

My steam ID is 0:1:5885264

bionoff

Hi, this may be a stupid question, but how do I find my Steam ID? The only one I can find is a long string of numbers…

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

Sion you’ll need to contact us on irc in #etf2l on irc.quakenet.org to sort out your steam ID.

Bionof to find out your steam ID, join a TF2 server (any server will be fine, but you must be connected to one) then type

status

in the console. This will give a list of all of the steam IDs of people on the server, including you.

bionoff

Quoted from SnowiE

Sion you’ll need to contact us on irc in #etf2l on irc.quakenet.org to sort out your steam ID.

Bionof to find out your steam ID, join a TF2 server (any server will be fine, but you must be connected to one) then type

status

in the console. This will give a list of all of the steam IDs of people on the server, including you.

awesome, thanks :D

Rammaster

TNP

Yea I inputted my steam id wrong and no one is in the IRC channel. Help!

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Rammaster

Yea I inputted my steam id wrong and no one is in the IRC channel. Help!

Probably due to it being so late. ;D Try asking in there in about 6/7 hours.

Add A Reply Pages: 1