Forum

Hello Massi, AGAIN!

Created 18th May 2010 @ 16:44

Locked Pages: 1

Genocide

O-Zon3rs

Yesterday during a PCW, we play against a new team: Blues.

In this team there is a player called Zaisi. This player take 90 POINTS, 50 over the medic and he play ALONE all the match.

Now (I’m esl admin :) ) I search for an IP and…

Search for “93.33.2.210” …

Name

Massi
Zaisi

Welcome Back!

:)

Phon88

fmc
fmc

I want to say only a word.
LAL.

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

is that the 3rd tf2 account that will be banned?

Last edited by nophantasy,

Genocide

O-Zon3rs

Quoted from nophantasy

is that the 3rd tf2 account that will be banned?

“Don’t worry, he’ll be back”

*terminator music*

Last edited by Genocide,

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

welcome back 8)

josku

anyway massi is a pretty cool solly

Phon88

fmc
fmc

Anyway Massi is a pretty cool cheateV.

Last edited by Phon88,

Genocide

O-Zon3rs

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massi-Cheater-And-Other-Cheater/269241097294?v=wall&ref=ts

Say Hello!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack… it grew by one. So there… there were two of us in the wolf pack… I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Dny

T2P

Quoted from Tapley ❤

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack… it grew by one. So there… there were two of us in the wolf pack… I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later.

Hello alan.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I once walked around in wolf costume, but it was too hot so I took it off..

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

If you suspect someone is a cheater, please contact the admin team in IRC.

Locked Pages: 1