Forum

Remove ETF2L account

Created 7th May 2010 @ 19:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Sir Critzalot

Okay this is how it is, I was stupid enough to type in the wrong steam id, so now I can’t use this account.. I want to create a new one but I still want to have the same username and email, so is there any way to remove this account and all its information? I’ve just checked quickly but I cant find any way to unregister.

Any helpful solutions or ideas are highly appriciated!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

If you type your steam ID in incorrectly, come and talk to us on irc in #etf2l on irc.quakenet.org and we can change it for you. There is no need to ever register a new account on the ETF2L website.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

you dont need to register a new account. connect to quakenet and join the #etf2l channel.
type !admin and we can help you.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

god damn you snowie

randa

#etf2l

type !admin

kaidus

WiK?

Don’t worry, just go to #etf2l and type !admin and they can sort it out for you.

eoN^

Okay, stop. Take a breath…

THEN PANIC!!!!!!!

Sir Critzalot

Thx alot for the quick responses and the help, got help from an admin who changed it quickly =), I accidently closed the window though so i never had a chance to thank him >.<

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

Shit Happens…

waitwut? lol

Chaos

BAT

EVERY time I’ve needed an admin, these guys have been great in IRC. Great bunch, the ETF2L staff! all very friendly and dedicated :D

Why do my lips taste funny?

Last edited by Chaos,

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Chaos

EVERY time I’ve needed an admin, these guys have been great in IRC. Great bunch, the ETF2L staff! all very friendly and dedicated :D

Why do my lips taste funny?

You’re supposed to swallow it :[

Dny

T2P

Quoted from d2m

[…]

You’re supposed to swallow it :[

gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

kolox

obs.

Quoted from eoN^

Okay, stop. Take a breath…