Forum

sheepy dog's hand stream

Created 1st May 2018 @ 18:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

00:30 – Whisker :>: so it looks like permabans are almost never overturned unfortunately. sorry :(
00:31 – sheepy dog’s hand: not even just the stream on the side? i dont care about posting
00:32 – Whisker :>: i think they usually leave streams up of people who are banned if they’re already there but otherwise they don’t add them

They won’t let me have a stream on the TFTV side bar because i got banned from the fourms like 2 years ago. They really are cunts but here https://www.twitch.tv/sheepy_dogs_hand

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Maybe you are really cunt as well.

telephone fan

-

are you talking shit about the second best shitposter in tf.tv who are you

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from HartzFartz

Maybe you are really cunt as well.

http://www.teamfortress.tv/30408/donald-trump/?page=2

“Islam is a silly religion it makes no sense. Really we all must know deep down that its a load of bullshit.” – ME 2 years ago when i was 17

“Wow. You are problem the single most racist person in tftv- and the most ignorant.” – some cunt

“i usually try to avoid reading political things on this forum, because posts like sheepy’s always come out of the woodwork (although nowadays these posts are displayed on the mantle rather than hiding in the woodwork).” – clckwrk – +240 frags

“hes just doing it for attention, he should just get banned because he wont stop” – STARK

“if u dont grasp how dismissing and insulting a cultural and social system that’s been established for a thousand years with one sentence doesn’t make u come across as a dick u shouldnt use public avenues of debate :)”

:)

“You are the most retarded person I’ve ever witnessed in my life. I honestly can’t get through my head that you are a real person.” – some cunt

“a cultural and social system that’s been established for a thousand years”

ur all cunts

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Damn I’m kinda tempted to read all that but I’m scared that it’s too much of them hating on my boy Trump and I don’t want that.

Phrenic

expecting more than knee-jerk reactions on tf.tv haha

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

I have played Team Fortress 2 for over 7 years. I have the worst type of Autism. This does not mean that I am autistic all the time, it means that my speech is impaired, and under stress/anxiety I am completely autistic and annoying. It has been a challenge for me to play this game. Team Fortress 2 is a game that teaches people how to work as a team. It provides you with powerful classes to chose from. You can be the class you wanted to be when you were a kid maybe. That is why I love this game so much. I was very inspired when I first saw the cinematic from valve 7 years ago. I still watch it frequently, and when I remember how much it meant to me the first time I cry.

After playing for 7 years, I have found a lot of excuses to give up on my dream, but I did not take any of them. There are a lot of toxic people that get their hands on Team Fortress 2. I probably report 5-10 people a day. Try to remember that kids play this game, or “Would you talk like that if your mother were watching you?”

My dream is to be a disabled person that makes it to Prem and maybe someday win it.

I don’t get to go outside much because the world is terrifying and I don’t have a lot of supportive people in real life. I pay my bills, I eat healthy, and I play Team Fortress 2 7 days a week.

I’m seeking other disabled players to play with. Any disability, whether you are blind, deaf, have severe social anxiety, ptsd, Intellectual disabilities, cognitive disabiltiies, physical disabilities. I know how my disability affects me in game, but I also want to know how it affects you. It is also my desire to form a team comprised of 6 disabled people including myself so that we can show the community that we will not be pushed out by toxicity. TF2 is a game for anybody and everybody who wishes to play with other players in a team esports environment. The only rules are to follow the game mechanics, the TOS, and don’t be an asshole.

Please Comment your Steam and your disability and I will add you and chat with you to see if we can work together.

clip

ist doof

hello my friend i am pyragaminggg123 and retard. i look for other disabled people to play tf2 add me here
https://steamcommunity.com/id/knig38/

letto

hello my friend i am eskimo and retard. i look for other disabled people to play tf2 add me here
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021160087/

Phrenic

Quoted from clip

hello my friend i am pyragaminggg123 and retard. i look for other disabled people to play tf2 add me here
https://steamcommunity.com/id/knig38/

Quoted from letto

hello my friend i am eskimo and retard. i look for other disabled people to play tf2 add me here
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021160087/

Go outside boys it’s 2018 already

letto

Enough is enough. It’s 2018 now. We’ve had our fun but it’s time to grow up. Let’s put an end to memes and this childish copy/paste culture.

Phrenic

Quoted from letto

Enough is enough. It’s 2018 now. We’ve had our fun but it’s time to grow up. Let’s put an end to memes and this childish copy/paste culture.

I think you’re reading into it a little too much :)

clip

ist doof

Olgha

Virtus.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Hi. sheepy dog’s hand here.

Well, this is my last ETF2L post, it has all had to come to this. For the last eight years of my life, ever since I hit puberty, I’ve been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection, and sex and love to other men but never to me.

I’m 21 years old and i’m still a virgin (if we’re not counting a couple of legal nymphets)
It has been very torturous. College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. Within those years, I’ve had to rot in loneliness. It’s not fair.
You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me but it’s an injustice, a crime, because… I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

All those girls I’ve desired so much, they would have all rejected me and looked down upon me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance towards them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes. You will finally see that I am in truth the supreme gentleman.

Yours Truly and the True Alpha Male,
sheepy dog’s hand

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »