Forum

[Stream] Fenneks TV

Created 14th May 2013 @ 01:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

misha YB`g

It would be cool beacause noone else does that in european top tier so do it! Maybe even make a room on yours mumble with stv if someone is interested to focus on one player.

Last edited by misha YB`g,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I’m up for casting as long as you don’t require me to prioritise this over other stuff. I’ll do it whenever I’m free though. Could potentially run the camera @ 2k bitrate 45fps as well if you were really desperate.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Sideshow

I’m up for casting as long as you don’t require me to prioritise this over other stuff. I’ll do it whenever I’m free though. Could potentially run the camera @ 2k bitrate 45fps as well if you were really desperate.

Will contact you tonight or tomorrow and will have talk. We can’t force anyone to cast, therefore when we decide that we need casters we just ask around and if someone is up for it -> we do it!

Tizzel is back active on the camera with new PC so, we are pretty much ready!

Quoted from misha YB`g

It would be cool beacause noone else does that in european top tier so do it! Maybe even make a room on yours mumble with stv if someone is interested to focus on one player.

Will think about that!

Prepare for scrim stream with calls very very soooooooonnn… :)

LaMqTa

fenneks

Tonight we will be doing our first scrim stream against Furbo Pandas! Tune us at ~20:15 when we will start with some music(and maybe kaptains latest fragmovie?). – twitch.tv/fenneks

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4