Forum

9 men vs. Team Colonslash: Vibes by AllyMonkeyTV

Created 9th February 2013 @ 19:57

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Allyy

VOD: http://no.twitch.tv/elemvethug/c/1911980

Welcome, everybody, to the dawn of new age of TF2 media coverage. “On a saturday!?” I hear you cry, and yes, fuck yes, fortunately Turbomonkey and I have managed to procure ourselves a time machine, and where else with a time machine would go other than to Week 1 of Season 14 to watch live the mighty clash between 9 men and Team Colonslash: Vibes, the match which turned out to have emphatic consequences for one of them.

This David vs Goliath-esque conquest embarked upon was the talk of the community for weeks, nay months, prior to the game. 9 men, having been around since the dawn of TF2 and more or less (less) unbeaten since then facing off against Team Colonslash: Vibes with little-to-no competitive history prior.

But what’s important here is not history, it’s the players, the connection between them and an unrelenting belief in each other’s ability not to fuck up. With a team of players who have sex in JJB Sports toilets facing off against a team with as closer knit bonds as has existed in any other (some would say too close), this promises to be a tight one.

9 men are (were):

Medic – Sarah
Demo – Nymthae
Scouts – Wux and Kortz
Soldiers – Gambles and Greg

TC are still:

Medic – Spike
Demo – Gladdyu
Scouts – Ligz and Desq
Soldiers – Calump and Enef

Tonight, out of both team’s we are sure to see pride, power and some bad ass mothers, who don’t take no crap offa nobody. Turbomonkey’s constant desire to tug his hands through his glossy hair pales in comparison to the desire both team’s will need to win outright.

Maps played will be Badlands and Gullywash

Casted be Ally and TurboMonkey
Streamed by E-thug

Last edited by Allyy,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

good to see somebody finally covering good games

Henghast

open
bobs

Not best TC vs 9fold. Ah well at least it’s not Classic!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

When is this happening? I’m slightly confused.

Edit – oh I see, now.

Last edited by SnowiE,

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

RIP Biggie Smalls

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/elemvethug/c/1911980

Last edited by toogyboogy,