Forum

Team Dignitas TF II tell'em

Created 16th April 2010 @ 11:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from saiboat

god i feel sorry for them… really wouldnt want to do that :<

Like they want Germans to sell stuff. Nobody would believe them.

agron

Relic

Ps. Do you play with lags? Get xeno’ed then m8.

Waebi

‹Con›

on the bright side, they get LAN’d :P

There is only a one word that isn’t a real word to describe this video… LMAO :DDDD

lolage

TSPAG

Wheres ryb?

poxie

Fucking tedious watching it. What a cringe.

nvc

They all do this, steelseries, msi blabla, i guess this is the first time all of you have been introduced to one of these? Go check out the Steelseries XAI one and check out the flame on that, all these pros bigging the mouse up from a script, only for it to come out and be complete crap :P The steelseries blog still gets hundreds of posts on that.

Needless to say i’m sure they got paid quite alot to do it :) So i’m sure they arn’t embarassed!

Last edited by nvc,

Mike

TEZC

lol appe is working for tesco “every little bit helps”

At least Darn’s nipple found it’s way in their some decency….

Last edited by daithi1,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

You can say what you want.. but they prolly get paid well for that ;-)

Iller

tGa

Lol at the pro tip, “aim at their feet” :D

Anyway, they look like nice guys. Videos like this can get you a lot of TF2 playing girls screaming outside your doorsteps..

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from nvc

They all do this, steelseries, msi blabla, i guess this is the first time all of you have been introduced to one of these? Go check out the Steelseries XAI one and check out the flame on that, all these pros bigging the mouse up from a script, only for it to come out and be complete crap :P The steelseries blog still gets hundreds of posts on that.

Needless to say i’m sure they got paid quite alot to do it :) So i’m sure they arn’t embarassed!

Thank you Captain Obvious…

reggin

FoF

did you get any of this money yourself or did it all go to the mgo

spendy

appe has so sexy comms

nvc

Quoted from Qun

[…]
Thank you Captain Obvious…

Dunno, I just saw you had already posted it on around 5 websites on behalf of dignitas, so i thought i may have needed to inform you.

Seems not, my bad

Last edited by nvc,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »