T2P

owch, bad pilot

rtan

-9w-

russia did it

RareSpycrab

Quoted from SfynX

owch, bad pilot

He’s lucky that he died during the crash. I wouldnt like to survive after killing half the polish government in russia.

yin

Oh kurva

Black_Bob

[DA]

Sounds pretty tradgic, just wondering how they plan to carry on after that new round of elections and a emergency goverment? Or will the military take control?

Cooler

4Queens

Quoted from yin

Oh kurva

this

cubeth

rda

Quoted from Black_Bob

Sounds pretty tradgic, just wondering how they plan to carry on after that new round of elections and a emergency goverment? Or will the military take control?

There is no need for emergency government. By constitution, our current head of Parliament (Bronisław Komorowski) will temporarily take charge of all the president’s duties. Elections will be held in next few months (again, constitution blocks any possibility to organise them any sooner). Luckily (?) Komorowski won pre-election within his party (the most popular political party in Poland I should add), and was heading towards becoming president anyway.

The military is totally in chaos right now though, with president and all the generals being dead.

yin

Quoted from Cooler

[…]
this

;(

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Quoted from rtan

russia did it

iraq has weapons of mass destruction

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[…]
iraq has weapons of mass destruction

i have a weapon of mass destruction in my trousers

Waebi

‹Con›

ah come on, dont be so serious, that’s simply the first word which my disabled mind could think of.

Dummy

sucks they all be dead, though (being an ass) i dont pity the president, just the others. oh and, seriously, how do you crash into trees (current reason of the crash on bbc)?

reggin

FoF

Quoted from Dummy

sucks they all be dead, though (being an ass) i dont pity the president, just the others. oh and, seriously, how do you crash into trees (current reason of the crash on bbc)?

fog apparently

mb

keso

I’m sorry but I just couldn’t help it: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8234/hewratio.jpg

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »