Currently blogging from Japan

Created 1st April 2010 @ 13:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

reggin

FoF

Quoted from Dave

[…]

was just about to say that

And AAL, nice idea – will be a good way to remember your trip! Considering >>>>>>>>>>you’re<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< English is pretty damn good tho, there's no excuse for doing it in German! :D

asdfdsadgdf

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Quoted from Dave

was just about to say that

And AAL, nice idea – will be a good way to remember your trip! Considering >>>>>>>you’re<<<<<<< English is pretty damn good tho, there's no excuse for doing it in German! :D

:D

hänsen

Team Popo!

Quoted from reggin

[…]

asdfdsadgdf

there are too many “>>>” and “<<<" symbols, aren't there?

AAL

TaR

Many new pics up.

For those of you who don’t understand German well enough, there is a story I have to share with you all :)

We picked up a couple of cheeseburgers from McDonalds in Kyoto and took them outside to the river. Whilst we were eating them, a freaking seagull came shooting down from above and tried to snatch mine. I barely held on and the cheeseburger dropped into the dirt. Nevertheless, I got a lot of ketchup splashed on me. My friend and I were both like WTF?!?!, but decided to continue eating there. Bad idea. A second seagull came down, just a few minutes later, and successfully snatched a cheeseburger right out of the hands of my friend, this time covering all of his jeans in ketchup and cheese =))))

So then we ran, check the pix of that damn bugger on our blog. Night!

GeaR

Epsilon

Shit happens :D

diamond

Why i can not see any picture from you?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2