Forum

pubheros

Created 22nd February 2010 @ 09:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from rge

but now I know why noone fields pyros in 6on6. just too hard to master. case closed.

i need to show you a demo from when a mix i was in got a low+ team from #tf.wars and fielded two pyros for kicks, it was disturbingly effective, presumably because nobody rehearses for “OH MY GOD THERE ARE TWO PYROS”

But yes, it was really quite funny.

ambra

Oh god, people still think pyro is “hard to master” because some twat made a video on youtube.

How exactly is hard to master when that airblast bullshit doesnt PUSH the opponent away but instead gives a little push from below and an unexistent push backward, making the target stuck midair rather than pushing it back?
You make one target completely limp simply hitting with the airblast from a reasonably far distance… then, the massive faggot using a pyro will think WOW IM GOOD after hitting a limp target falling slowly with that stupid flaregun… ridiculous

cook

FB

ITT: steam forums noobs

This is said on every single thread every single day, and just wait till you see a competitive thread.

“we don’t care but competivie they just elitists and try to kep da pyro down cos to skill soldier take no skil spy is hard to mastur”

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Cook is Welsh and i love it

franco

I was a pub hero before I joined enixe :(

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from ambra

Oh god, people still think pyro is “hard to master” because some twat made a video on youtube.

you just don’t understand the SKILL involved in SETTING SOMEONE ON FIRE and then AIRBLASTING THEM AND HITTING THEM WITH A MELEE WEAPON WHILE THEY ARE NOT MOVING also known as the elite PUFF AND STING COMBO you will never be a good pyro get ouT

Rele

Soldier and Demo are hard to master because they need much mechanical skill (aiming, prediction, jumping skills etc.).

Spy and Pyro are hard to master because you need a deep understanding of fundamentals (positioning, mindgames etc.) and teamwork, you need to be a master at baiting and have to deal with shit matchups resulting from lack of range.

Scout is the easiest – not hard to deal damage and is quite forgiving – if you fuck up an attack you can sometimes retreat to safety, something which is considerably harder with sol/demo/med.

Last edited by Rele,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Rele

Soldier and Demo are hard to master because they need much mechanical skill (aiming, prediction, jumping skills etc.).

Spy and Pyro are hard to master because you need a deep understanding of fundamentals (positioning, mindgames etc.) and teamwork, you need to be a master at baiting and have to deal with shit matchups resulting from lack of range.

Scout is the easiest – not hard to deal damage and is quite forgiving – if you fuck up an attack you can sometimes retreat to safety, something which is considerably harder with sol/demo/med.

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

what we need to organise is a massive 6v9 event, where six competitive players play nine pub players, so we can thrash them and show them what’s what!

wait…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3