Forum

GET OUR BF BC2 KEYS HERE

Created 28th January 2010 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Watch BadCompany2.com

Every 15 minutes a new post will go up offering 20 new beta keys – all you need to do is fill in your email address and you’ll receive a beta key straight away!

That’s how I got my key.

Liking it so far, seems they removed/fixed most of what made bf2 shitty..and it looks great. :P

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

would be good to have something to do in the weekend:
[email protected]

SfynX

T2P

il be preordering from steam on monday but if anyone can send me a beta before then thatl be awsome!
[email protected]

vaxjo

Hey dats!

yes please
-got mine-

Last edited by vaxjo,

Timon

[email protected]
i know awesome email adress, now give me dat key!
pl0x i was a good bwoy.

Appreciate it :)

emptynoflow

(^-^)v

yes please,

[email protected]

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]
That’s how I got my key.

Liking it so far, seems they removed/fixed most of what made bf2 shitty..and it looks great. :P

Is your ingame nick Fluffyman? If yes, then we’ve played quite a bit together today. Although the game disconnects all the time :(

Captsu

[email protected]

plzzzz :(

Steve

[email protected]

+1 Exfane :D

Jarppa

Feacon

EDIT:

D2M is quite right.

Only proper way now however is buying the game or renting the server. You only get a key from badcompany2.com only if you really keep eye on it (but in the end you might won’t get it because of the traffic).

Also the i3d’s beta key giveaway moved to bc2 forums (to the area where you need 25 posts to get posting access there) because of traffic issues. (And also that some of the beta key emails didn’t get sent, including mines. When i asked about it, they were like “better luck next time”)

And others are only sweeptakes and “RT this tweet to get a key! (no not really lol, i’m just keeping you all dreaming)” @ twitter.

Last edited by Jarppa,

Mikey

Damn they have to tone the bloom down, it’s so freaking bright.

Mst

m0re

[email protected]

thanks ;)

samurai

[email protected]

thx

JackieBoy

LTG.

[email protected]

thx

[email protected]