preordered :)))

^

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Not gonna lie, only buying this to fly shit

Black_Bob

[DA]

The only thing i hated about bf2 was the snipers claymores, even if you could see them theres no way to trigger them without sending somone to soak it up!

L-iNC

Quoted from David

The Battlefield series – Spawn, run around for 10 minutes to find the fight (or catch a helicopter and fail at landing it), once at the fight you get sniped, Spawn, repeat.

I take it you’ve never played on MG bf2142 server?

4 days to go for the beta. yay. too bad it’s rush mode and not conquest.

medfoo

trick17

gonna be awesome

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Quoted from Black_Bob

The only thing i hated about bf2 was the snipers claymores, even if you could see them theres no way to trigger them without sending somone to soak it up!

erm, you could shoot them? When i played bf2 that was possible, dunno bout now though

Nyctal

CdC

i’d like to make here a question since i’ve never played the battlefield series at all:
how are the clan wars?
are veichles based? (god tell me no)
will this have some competitive future in your opinion?

thx for those answering.

iQue

keso

Quoted from L-iNC

[…]
I take it you’ve never played on MG bf2142 server?

Good times! I can’t remember everyone I played with but kyle6000 (got his tags heh) and a few others were usually on. :]

Last edited by iQue,

Qun

GoT<3

Battlefield 2 infantry was awesome for competitive. The only problem is EA, they fuck up the game harder with every patch.

JimmyB

FNR!

Quoted from Qun

Battlefield 2 infantry was awesome for competitive. The only problem is EA, they fuck up the game harder with every patch.

Wasnt every patch like 100gb big? LULZ

Mikey

Preordered limited edition, squad deathmatch looks awesome

Last edited by Mikey,

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

erm, you could shoot them? When i played bf2 that was possible, dunno bout now though

Nah, you can shoot claymores in cod4, not in bf2 (now, at least).

flushy

P.O.P

Quoted from Qun

what are ur predictions for how gd the comp scene will be with bbc2 (just noticed first letters make bbc2)

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from flushy

[…]

what are ur predictions for how gd the comp scene will be with bbc2 (just noticed first letters make bbc2)

No it won’t be a good game for competitive, EA just had luck with BF2. Unless they make a remake of BF2 with a good engine. My little brother will probably buy it for PS3, so that’s enough for me.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »