Forum

Old nicknames

Created 5th January 2010 @ 14:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »

marouh

Foddy – well I dont really know why…dont even know what this meant ….
crazy! – well actually i am a bit crazy so i thought it might fit :>
Phis – longer story wich would totally bore everyone
le fishman – because um i dont really know
phis again :D

Zipok

Been Zipok since 2003, the nick came when I was playing some AQ2 with my friends on a lan, after a succesful sniper rifle + silencer -combo where I practically camped in a dark corner. I said “zip, POKS” or “zip.. POK” everytime I did a headshot. :)

Poks and pop as sound effects would translate to something like “POP” in english. Zip and pop. Zip, poks. Zipoks. Zipok.

Last edited by Zipok,

xtala

Stuggie when I was about 12, original deviated from a German WOII armored cannon :p
El_cascador got it from a comic, XIII (read it, it’s great)
xtalapocketl, which was an attempt to get something from the Simpsons, but I failed (should be Xt’Tapalatakettle)

Shortened it to Xtala, since noone could pronounce it otherwise :p

kurt

trick17
trick17

kurt der killerkarpfen
When i started playing fps (around 2000) i did not like the other guys with their badass nicknames such as peacemaker, killer, ghosthunter and what not so i thought of the most stupid words to make an alliteration of. Kurt is just a name like in Kurt Russel ;) killer is obvious and a karpfen is a carp. Nowadays it would be quite fashionable to reduce it to krt dr kllrkrpfen but i dont think thats gonna work well;)

hunger

well i had corpse shagger (because i liked to molest dead bodys DUH!!!)
then phenom i dunno
then hunger because i love the creature the hunger of morrowind yeh iam a nerd

hunger

well i had corpse shagger (because i liked to molest dead bodys DUH!!!)
then phenom i dunno
then hunger because i love the creature the hunger of morrowind yeh iam a nerd

LUPUS

Ronoc, my name backwards. since like 2002-2005
Lupus
Lu
Loopy
itsNEVERlupus
Paging Dr Lupus – current one

kaidus

WiK?

Dorito – I was eating doritos when I first launched cs 1.6 and couldn’t think of shit else.
kaidus – I realised dorito was shit so I mashed 6 letters on my keyboard and rearranged them into kaidus.

wpminnows

[PG]

falafel from like sometime in 2006-early 2008

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5516/ctf2fort0046.jpg 24/7 2fort with 5 fps, that name and boomeh

good times

before that i used a bunch of different names that i forget

ozonE

Bring!

Good thread.

Ghost – From cs. 1.2-1.5
Freezer – cs 1.6, css and tf2
aDDicT – TF2
ozonE – TF2

Know I have had lots of nicknames between these nicks, but I didn’t have them for long so no worth posting.

Defur

Defur

AnroliF

AnroliF since tfc

Just an anagram of my name :D

rtan

-9w-

I can’t remember, I used to be some shit like ryaaannn because I couldn’t think of what else, then I changed to this shit even though it really reads rian instead of ryan, but oh well :D

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

AnroliF since tfc

Just an anagram of my name :D

Hi florian! :D

On topic:
my primary name has always been Exfane, though most weekends it changes to anything like:
BNC
Magic MoleMachine
:DoD:Häwkeye (defenders of dustbowl ftw!!!)

when i started to play cs i was very lazy to think about a name so i just took one out of a game lol –> Sephiroth from FF7

that one goes a few years but when cod mw1 came out the name was too long for the short namefield : // so i had to take another one –> Sendo Takeshi from Hajime no Ippo

:X

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 Next »