Forum

Rage against the "X Factor"

Created 15th December 2009 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

vlad_drac

xoxo

Probably think a high concept is something to do with impregnatin’ a bitch whilst you’re stoned.

Did i really just say that..

DarK.

Probably think a high concept is something to do with impregnatin’ a bitch whilst you’re stoned.

Did i really just say that..

haha

vlad_drac

xoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuIa5NoPH9c

Music begins around 4 mins, skip to 8 mins if you’re impatient for the moment of awesomeness.

This illustrates the problem with the lyric “fuck you, i won’t do what you tell me”, and with telling a band not to sing it.

Thanks absolute for the link.

dougiie

CotC

Music begins around 4 mins, skip to 8 mins if you’re impatient for the moment of awesomeness.

This illustrates the problem with the lyric “fuck you, i won’t do what you tell me”, and with telling a band not to sing it.

so good, what a stupid bitch tho, ”buy joe’s records”….. grrr

Skyride

DUCS

Well, props to them for doing it anyway. Dunno what the stupid presenter expected, shes always annoyed me. BBC Radio gets better as the numbers get better but theres this slight jump in rubbish-ness when you reach 5.

rtan

-9w-

Rage are now number one, good job.

Ryan

Haha little geordie faggot

Ino

dp.
dp.

Cool, they did it :D

vlad_drac

xoxo

Haha little geordie faggot

Whilst he is a little geordie faggot, i see no reason to bring dunc into this.

Crunchy

DarK, if I genuinely thought it would happen, then sure, i’d happily buy 10 copies

so now that it has happened you have to belive it to be possible so now you buy 10 copies? kk :D

Skyride

DUCS

Just thought I’d give a little bump here to let you know that Dan le sac vs scroobius pip, the guys I linked in this thread, just released their new album, “The Logic of Chance”. Just finished listening to it and there’s some great stuff, bit more politically motivated than previous albums, but still as good lyrically.

Dny

T2P

Quoted from Skyride

Just thought I’d give a little bump here to let you know that Dan le sac vs scroobius pip, the guys I linked in this thread, just released their new album, “The Logic of Chance”. Just finished listening to it and there’s some great stuff, bit more politically motivated than previous albums, but still as good lyrically.

wat

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Dny

[…]

wat

is

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from dougiie

[wat]

is

SPARTA!?

Edit: Nah, doesn’t quite work does it.

Last edited by Monkeh,

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from Skyride

Scroobius Pip’s lyrics are intolerably pretentious. Good music though. Guys with beards like that tend to be twats.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »