nvc

I’m now banned for this thread:

11:51 • Can’t join #mpuktf2.pickup2: banned
11:51 • Press Control+F2 to retry joining #mpuktf2.pickup2
11:51 • Can’t join #mpuktf2.pickup: banned
11:51 • Press Control+F2 to retry joining #mpuktf2.pickup

I guess i have offended them :s

update:

13:03 parva • (13:03:39) -( Q )- Can’t find ban nVc.users.quakenet.org on #mpuktf2.pickup.

nevermind, some weird bug it seems

Last edited by nvc,

Skyride

DUCS

I’m now banned for this thread:

11:51 • Can’t join #mpuktf2.pickup2: banned
11:51 • Press Control+F2 to retry joining #mpuktf2.pickup2
11:51 • Can’t join #mpuktf2.pickup: banned
11:51 • Press Control+F2 to retry joining #mpuktf2.pickup

I guess i have offended them :s

Shit shock surprise!

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

josh is a fucking idiot.. runs from one trouble to the other..

how dumb can u be, get twice vac banned for cheating in CS:S.. and think people will say “good job m8”

its not fun josh, seriously it isnt. grow up!

tho i like him and i know he didnt cheat in tf2, so ofc he should be allowed to play.. ETF2L admins, grow up aswell..

ITS A FKIN NEVER ENDING FARCE !!!

Cycles

lolwow

This shit is just unbelievable. A few times I just said “ah well, this doesn’t seem fair but whatever, forgive and forget” but it just goes on. and on. and on.

Kzantor

LEAVE HIM ALONE !!1!
Already played against and yeah he’s a great demo, I raise my fist !

iQue

keso

brb, see you guys at page 30

David

This shit is just unbelievable. A few times I just said “ah well, this doesn’t seem fair but whatever, forgive and forget” but it just goes on. and on. and on.

+1, why not unban him since the only person who cares is nvc and it will shut him up.

Vali

-9w-

So, you’ve actually clicked my account and read the text “This user is banned from the ETF2L, expires blabla” or similar? I’m pretty sure I’d know if this was so, and I can’t remember that EVER being the case — nor is it so now. This is just something you (or someone else) has made up. Why would I write something on IRC that is simply not true?

Pretty damn sure you got forum banned then whined about it on IRC and tf2street (where you posted the ‘truth’ of what happened there because you were banned from the forums). Being an admin here for so long Gryzor one would hope that you’d at least know that forum bans don’t show up on your profile anywhere!

Oh and free Joske etc. etc.

Cycles

lolwow

Just trade Joske’s ban with one for Gryzor. 2 birds, one stone! Huzzah

Black_Bob

[DA]

Never met him but by the sounds of things if hes half the hell raiser some people have made him out to be he will be banned within a week anyway, but if he keeps his nose clean just avoids the forum/admins/contact with people outside of his team i cant see him doing any harm.

Give him a chance.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Just trade Joske’s ban with one for Gryzor. 2 birds, one stone! Huzzah

I like the cut of your jib!

Skyride

DUCS

Black Bob, the point is that he isn’t. Just a number of people who dislike him are spreading that rumour.

trams

-><-

Buhu, drama.

00:49 @nvc • ban for a VAC2 ban

Dont really care about this, BUT he cant play on secure servers with that account, so it is a problem.

he was initially banned for 1 season for telling x admin to go die, and that admin was then booted for doing the same (well, worse than him)

Have no idea what happend, “maybe” it was right to ban him.

00:49 @nvc • he was then banned for another season for fake nicking in a div6 team in 3 games

Avoiding a ban? clearly a reason to ban him for a long time.

So the answer to this:

STOP BEING CHILDISH AND LET HIM PLAY THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME

Is ofcourse: NO FOR FUCK SAKE!

Bash

Black Bob, the point is that he isn’t. Just a number of people who dislike him are spreading that rumour.

:D Skyride, you reaaally need to stop commenting on every single topic of discussion everywhere, especially when you’re this clueless in about 90% of them. Sometimes it’s ok to not give your input.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »