Forum

Another French cheated

Created 19th November 2009 @ 17:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

bsblabsbla

are u actually retarded?

see xqntor, no need to know you to actually… know you !

this. THIS.

H4reM

eXtensive!

Henry was inspired by Diego Maradona. BLAME ARGENTINA

Kzantor

paixhaine, stop showing everyone your 10 years old spirit and stick to the topic you fool.
Send me e-mail and my junkbox will be happy.

Anyway I blame Henry.

was always abit dodgy….so i always suspected him

dougiie

CotC

David Ginola says he ashamed to be french….. srz bizness

rtan

-9w-

Jumping on the bandwagon. Honestly it’s unbelievable the amount of bad press Henry is getting. Footballers seek advantages in games constantly, the ref fucked up by missing the handball.

Also I don’t see any of the Irish complaining about the penalty they got in Georgia. Oh yeah, I went there.

dougiie

CotC

you went there ;)

well yeah, no complaining about that peno, but tbh, Fifa have already said its not going to happen (replay), so Im gonna be the bigger irish man and say – fuck it, the ref & linesman had a shocker – oh well, always next european championships/wc.

rtan

-9w-

Come join Scotland and be perennial underachievers.

Desann

Royal`
Argo

First I thought FIFA supports “big” national teams, but then they wouldn’t let Russia drop. Simple explanation: the referee is a retard. I feel sorry for Ireland, it’s a shame that the worst France national team in 15 years could qualify for the World Cup…

have you seen france in the 2002 world cup? :P

Oh, I forgot… Then the second worst. :)

rtan

-9w-

lmao just heard the irish are planning a protest march in Dublin. You couldn’t make that up.

H4reM

eXtensive!

for the record : 2009 – irland :

http://www.hodiho.fr/2009/11/quand-lirlande-gagnait-sur-une-main.html

stop blaming frenchies

Last edited by H4reM,

rtan

-9w-

for the record : 2010 – irland :

http://www.hodiho.fr/2009/11/quand-lirlande-gagnait-sur-une-main.html

stop blaming frenchies

Keane should have told the ref it wasn’t a penalty and gave the goal kick.

Wiiking

Jumping on the bandwagon. Honestly it’s unbelievable the amount of bad press Henry is getting. Footballers seek advantages in games constantly, the ref fucked up by missing the handball.

Also I don’t see any of the Irish complaining about the penalty they got in Georgia. Oh yeah, I went there.

just that there is a difference between “seeking advantages” and doing what that fucker did… tbh are you from argentina (a country where if you is seen as skilled and good if u avoid getting caught by cheating) or what? the hand of god does not exist in europe. What henry did is bad play and obvious cheating and imo he can eat all the shit hes getting.

rtan

-9w-

just that there is a difference between “seeking advantages” and doing what that fucker did… tbh are you from argentina (a country where if you is seen as skilled and good if u avoid getting caught by cheating) or what? the hand of god does not exist in europe. What henry did is bad play and obvious cheating and imo he can eat all the shit hes getting.

And Keane.. should he eat shit because he cheated?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3