Forum

HoN or LoL?

Created 2nd November 2009 @ 07:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Edd

T2P

I’ve yet to play LoL, is it any good? Been playing HoN since i37 and wouldn’t mind trying out another dota “remake”. Any replies at all would be good.

Jh

Hey dats!

WoW

Edd

T2P

WoW

die.in.a.fire :<

I should have one invite to LoL left which I could give you if you add me on steam…you know, build your own opinion. Personally I didn’t feel like getting into it, didn’t appeal to me as much as HoN did.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

tragett

played both at a friendlan, liked HoN more though

Waebi

‹Con›

get DA:O

albert

epx^

hon

exm

Whats wrong with dota?

HoN =)

idNk

WoW

Bun

GM

HoN is alot more like DotA.
LoL tries some new stuff and is more newb friendly (from what I’ve seen). I don’t like it though, to confusing.

kolox

obs.

LoL is apparently going to open a microtransactions store that charges up to $10 for 1 hero…
you need to BUY the heroes…

Aside from that LoL is run on a shite engine and has wtfmyeyes bad graphics. HoN seems to be a much deeper/more competitive game, at least imo.

$30 for hon, $30 to unlock 4-5 extra LoL heroes :l

EDIT: http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/MOBA-Gamers-Multiplayer-Online-Battle-Arena/League-of-Legends-a-Developers-Deathwish

Last edited by kolox,

mb

keso

HoN is alot more like DotA.
LoL tries some new stuff and is more newb friendly (from what I’ve seen). I don’t like it though, to confusing.

Well no wonder it’s just like dota when they just copied all the heroes :P I like LoL more because it has a nice artstyle and I think it’s a lot harder to get raped in that game because every champion(I think) has this what I like to call a ‘oh crap!’ button. +the community seems a lot more friendlier. But I have to say that I love the server customization in HoN.

mb

keso

LoL is apparently going to open a microtransactions store that charges up to $10 for 1 hero…
you need to BUY the heroes…

Aside from that LoL is run on a shite engine and has wtfmyeyes bad graphics. HoN seems to be a much deeper/more competitive game, at least imo.

$30 for hon, $30 to unlock 4-5 extra LoL heroes :l

EDIT: http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/MOBA-Gamers-Multiplayer-Online-Battle-Arena/League-of-Legends-a-Developers-Deathwish

I think that’ll be for NEW heroes that they’ll implement later on in updates. You still have 30+ heroes to play around with…. FOR FREE and I like how almost everyone I’ve seen said that LoL looks like shit but HoN looks nice. HoN looks fucking worse than WC3 xD

Edd

T2P

doesn’t matter cos I’ve just seen what LoL looks like, warcraft 3’s dota with m0re’s max fps config ^_^.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »