Forum

LoL invites.

Created 16th October 2009 @ 02:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

vlad_drac

xoxo

If anyone needs any League of Legends invites, let me know within the next couple of days.

Got a few invites off this guy. They are the best invites i ever recieved to anything ever.

This man is a god.

Bun

GM

So I followed the steps, but where do you actually download the game? :s

fixer

I’d like 1, please – [email protected]

vlad_drac

xoxo

So I followed the steps, but where do you actually download the game? :s

I followed the steps correctly and it showed me everything.

Not a lot to say. You go through creating an account etc., then it emails you, you click the link in the email to verify the account, then it says “click here to download”

Troels

WUL

Thanks a lot niggles! downloading the game now :D

kolox

obs.

If you have any invites left, send to [email protected] please :>

(I want to see how it compares to hon :D)

Thanks in advance

Last edited by kolox,

Psyche

Played 5 mins and almost puked my guts out, terrible compared to HoN, as expected anyway.

Niggles

Played 5 mins and almost puked my guts out, terrible compared to HoN, as expected anyway.

It’s all personal opinion Psyche, I’m just giving people the option to try something different, and maybe not as “hardcore” as HoN.

ambra

LoL is one of the worst games ive ever played in terms of gameplay and art style

Ortin

Hey dats!

I admittedly didn’t give it much of a chance but the graphics are horrible and the game play seems really boring, have taken away a lot of things and i could not see anything they have replaced them with. Hon seems the best out of these two by a long way although i have never played dota.

Last edited by Ortin,

albert

epx^

http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/MOBA-Gamers-Multiplayer-Online-Battle-Arena/League-of-Legends-a-Developers-Deathwish

gg lol, bring on hon!

ambra

the point is LoL tried to be somehow innovative trying to detach from the “rts interface for a rpg-like thing” which is a good idea, but the developers were just too ambitious thinking that people would have loved such a confusing rune system that empower your heroes permanently (making new player worse no matter what) and adding abilities that are unlocked by leveling up YOUR profile, making new players worse by the actually in game numbers (less speed, less hp, less crit chance, less stats, less leveling speed).

this + the art style (not the graphics, which is different) is simply WRONG: too much contrast by the cell shading effect + too many colours make the whole scene confusing and the heroes are small guys between hordes of midgets with little to none distinctive effect except some rare exceptions. There are too many mobility options so that every player can be always at the right place at the right time and youre hardly ever threatned by the minions.

The shop is confusing, giving you decieving suggestions on which items are useful for your heroes forcing you to read about all the items (too many) to discover whats really useful

also, it looks like map design was quite lazy around there… instead of cliffs and hills to walk over, to deny the visions were added some bushes/foliage in which you can actually hide if you want to plan an ambush: this looks like a forced change tbh

I dont really see how LoL can even try to compete with hon in terms of actual “fun”, even if you get over the painful overall design that simply stuns your vision and prevents you from playing properly… oh well unless youre used to play 8bit games all day long

Last edited by ambra,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3