Forum

Mouse&MousePad Recommendation

Created 18th August 2009 @ 08:30

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Biteshock

Hello, I want to change my mouse and mouse pad with some new ones. Can you recommend me some good ones? And of course if possible at a resonable price. Cheers, Bite.

compton

cvx|

I use mouse every day for hours, so to me it makes no sense trying to save money at the cost of comfort, especially when considering it’s a one-time investment.

My G9 + Ulti-mat Original is an amazing combo for a high-to-mid sens player.

Though I have to back off a bit on the one-time investment point, because Ulti-mat Original does get scratched over time (still good for me after a year of use), but 20 euros isn’t very much to pay once in two years.

A few TF2 players tried my setup at Assembly and gave good feedback on the precision and glide.

Biteshock

Yea i thought about a G9 or G5 too. But the mouse pad must be compatible with the mouse or someting like that? And when i said a resonable price i meant no more than 90-100 euro for both.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

DA/DB (best mice on the market, they have the same sensor) + Steelseries Qck

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I’m using a steelseries mouse pad + Logitech G5.
If you don’t use scroll too much ( with games ) you are fine. Scroll = bad on the g5.

Other than that. Deathadder, Diamondback ( Razor mouse )

All depending on what kind of user you are.

Biteshock

What do u mean by “All depending on what kind of user you are.” ?:)

I have to recognize that i kind of use the scroll a bit too much :)) . And btw if possible can you tell me a place from i could buy them.

@compton i can’t find the mouse pad you are using

dvb

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

I have to recognize that i kind of use the scroll a bit too much :)) . And btw if possible can you tell me a place from i could buy them.

Not everyone has the same grip style, preferences. Nice guide on the razer site imo.
http://www2.razerzone.com/MouseGuide/index.html

KOVACS

Deathadder + Steelseries SX = pure bliss

+ they look cool

For low sens (lets say 20cm+) get Qck cloth pad instead of SX as you’ll need the extra size.

Biteshock

I am a little bit confused about these kind o mice. I don’t understand what’s the difference between optical mouse, laser mouse(which is at G5 and G9) , and 3G (which is at DA). I just know that optical mouse sucks. Can someone make me understand pls?:)

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Kinda have to agree but Yea DeathAdder is still better then the diamondback to be fair and Steelseries QcK+ would be handy if you play with low sense otherwise QcK yea
Deathadder mousescore: http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2007/51480-mousescore07.png

Why does it topscore? http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1300293 the review and here the mousescore of 2007: http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&id=1265679

Smofo

Im THAT good!

I am a little bit confused about these kind o mice. I don’t understand what’s the difference between optical mouse, laser mouse(which is at G5 and G9) , and 3G (which is at DA). I just know that optical mouse sucks. Can someone make me understand pls?:)

Sorry for double post but this regarding something else: Lasers are generally worse then Opticals cause they skip more so yea and you’d be better of with 3G Cause that appears to be better then opticals.. if it’s not an upgraded optical didn’t do too much research on this to be honest.

diamondback would be able to be used for left handed people and deathadder is righthanded only and Steelseries QcK is what compton is reffering to just click the sponsor on the right steelseries or try one of your countries pc ware selling sites

Smofo

Im THAT good!

omg 3rd post im sorry i fail

compton

cvx|

http://www.ulti-mat.com/v4/index.php?page=product&pid=10

But now that you mention it, I can only seem to find it in Finnish webstores… I ordered mine at Verkkokauppa.com

edit: Qck seems to be a cloth mat, Ulti-mat Original is a teflon coated, metal mat

Biteshock

@smofo i read that article about DA and i saw it has some minor problems but they can be resolved by installing that firmware. The problem for me is that my windows is on 64bits and i can’t install it :)) . Is it really necessary to install that or no? And thx for explaining about lasers mouse (seems i was a bit confused about laser and optical mice) . Then i think i’ll stick with DA + SteePad QcK+(because i use 1.4 sensitivity) unless someone else has a better configuration:)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »