Forum

HoN Beta Keys

Created 14th August 2009 @ 12:23

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

Defur

hey, i was just going to play this game with my friends(2) but the beta keys on fragbite reached its limit.
So I was wondering if there was any kind person here that possibly could give one to them? Or do you know where I can get them?

would be really helpfull

Defur

:(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

afaik you can’t invite just yet.
this game is fucking awesome, played it for a few days and doing 10man gathers :)

Defur

afaik you can’t invite just yet.
this game is fucking awesome, played it for a few days and doing 10man gathers :)

oh, allright
sweet, are you good at it?
I could need some teaching xP

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

im alright, only played for a few days and havent played dota before so im still learning some stuff :)

antyjc

2ne1

he is terrible.

i think fileplay or smth has 600 new keys everyday, so make an account on it and get keys.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

http://www.fileplay.net/keys/12/heroes-of-newerth-beta

600 beta keys added every day apparently

edit: anty is the worst madman ever, fucking barrel rolls

futari

fail

I’m all out of keys, such a popular game :D
Good luck

Bun

GM

Great game imo.
Playing with my cousin and brother, though they are better then me.
Anyways, I’m pretty decent, know lasthitting and stuff like that. Add Bun if you want to play. :)

Defur

thanks numlocked!
really helped me out :D

I play with electrician all the time, but I cant figure out what things I should buy with him, any suggestions? :O

mb

keso

I’ll never play that game if the community is as dickheaded as the DotA one. It’s like CS and cod4 players put together.

Defur

I’ll never play that game if the community is as dickheaded as the DotA one. It’s like CS and cod4 players put together.

hax?

I got 4 invites, post email and Ill send em.

You could invite to it for months, btw.

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

thanks numlocked!
really helped me out :D

I play with electrician all the time, but I cant figure out what things I should buy with him, any suggestions? :O

you should probably go for wards (if you roam), courier (if your team doesn’t get one), bottle, enhanced marchers, shamans headdress (if the other team has nukes) and frostfield plate

ambra

ask a professional rts player (me, you mofos) anything about this game

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »