Forum

Lockerz.com invites!

Created 12th August 2009 @ 01:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

You guys know that this is a massive scam right?

http://etf2l.org/forum/off-topic/topic-5002/page-3/?recent=85260#post-84014

no, they do not. this is a good thread to keep as to know who are gullible and not.

How is this a scam exactly?

1. I posted my spam mail account that has something like 2,500 unread emails because i simply don’t need all the crap they send.

2. It does not adversely affect me, nor would I hand over sensitive information to a site like this.

sgN^

TKN

[email protected]

oblivion

Maybe i should scoop up all these emails and sell them to a junk email company- surely i would make more money from that than this site has to offer- if its too good to be true, then it probably is.

PS- even if it is legit, i doubt it would make sense to spend your time on the site when im sure most people would be too late for prizes or something stupid.

David

PS- even if it is legit, i doubt it would make sense to spend your time on the site when im sure most people would be too late for prizes or something stupid.

I spend about 2 minutes a day on the site doing 1 daily question

Beefy

Vuze.

i spent 30 mins on one day making loads of invites to email addresses using mailinator (which are now blocked for the site :D:D), and now everyday I spend 2 mins on it, already on 130 ptz, after less than a week

got plenty more.
cos im bored
and interested to see what vips get

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

[email protected]

albert

epx^

i saw this somewhere else, can’t think where :3

[email protected]

sent

Jonni

[FB]

Just so you guys know. This is a website meant for americans only. They only deliver prizes to the USA. check the personal profile options.

supamazii

Just so you guys know. This is a website meant for americans only. They only deliver prizes to the USA. check the personal profile options.

3) We’ll continue to ship Z-List T-shirts as you make the list both in the US and globally (allow 7-10 days for shipping).

I think that’s ment for other stuff aswell.

xtala

Both wrong, according to the site they only ship in the US atm (apart from the shirts), when the beta ends (october), other countries will be added.

WOODY[

Op4

[email protected]

caliban

fail

who belies this crap :D

i mean cmon

Bamm.

[email protected] <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »