Forum

Football lovers or just someone who is up for a laugh

Created 11th July 2009 @ 07:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Nik

DAKKA
DAKKA

Create your premishep fantasy league team using this http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Pick your players

Then once you have your team saved go on the right to manage leagues and join a league

Too join ETF2L’s league use this code 85772-26538

The more ppl the better

Pedman

sextant

Yea have played that game for many years now, really nice game, if you love fotball that is :=)

David

HOLY SHIT! BURNLEY ARE ON THERE!!! I WILL SIGN UP!

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

joined up o/ after putting a team together in 5min :D

David

Ok, my team is called David’s Clarets! Tried to use as many Burnley players as possible :)

Norris

giving it a try. ;P

@howdeh, 5min, shit you are sick. took me waaai longer.:/

David

Ok who is trollin some ass!?

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

haha, i don’t know, i had to think about who to remove to be able to finish my midfielders/defenders as I thought i’d have a really nice forward… I had to remove Adebyor :(

Norris

there’s no way to see the buys of other teams right?

the money cap made me rage. had absolutely no idea how to set up a capable team ’round stevie g. ended up selling him because I feared to build up derby country 2.0 :(

David

there’s no way to see the buys of other teams right?

the money cap made me rage. had absolutely no idea how to set up a capable team ’round stevie g. ended up selling him because I feared to build up derby country 2.0 :(

“Players to be added after the next points update”

I dont think you can see eachothers until the season starts, to stop copying i guess.

mineral

[kpwr]

So when does the game actually start? Do we have to wait till 15th of August? -.-‘ I’ll have forgotten all about the game by then..

David

Yes, it starts when the season starts! i will remind you if you like.

mb

keso

I have no clue about players and teams these days but I’ll sign up anyway. ^^

Master

Actimel

That site is cool. I played also on uefa.com fantasy champion’s league and uefa cup. We can create some league called tf2. Next season will be my 3rd :D

David

Pity on all of you who chose your favourite team as manu/chelsea/arsenal…

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »