Forum

Choosing the right mouse pad?

Created 8th July 2009 @ 11:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

So recently I decided to buy a new mouse pad so it would fit with my Razer Lachesis. At the moment I am using a A4Tech X7 Gaming mouse pad which kinda got old and dusty.I would prefer to get something big because I do around 25 cm for a 360 degree turn. After I did some searching around in YouTube I came across the new Razer Sphex mouse pad. I got really impressed by it, how thin it was. But one thing worries me is that it’s not big enough for my 360 turns. It’s 320mm by 230mm and my current mouse pad is 437mm by 350mm and I use all its space.

One other thing about this current mouse pad I am using is that it gets dirty and dusty really easily and recently my Lachesis started to skip and wobble around. I think it is probably because some dust gets into my laser and it just messes it around. I have seen reviews about the Steelseries QcK mouse pads and I think they are just the same with my current mouse pad, get dusty and dirty easily. So I am asking if anyone can recommend me a big(wide) mouse pad that would not get dirty or dusty and my lachesis won’t skip when it’s on the pad.

Qun

GoT<3

Lachesis and no skipping, good luck with that :P

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

Lachesis and no skipping, good luck with that :P

I thought that my skipping was from the dirty mouse pad :(

Qun

GoT<3

Everybody has it. Removing dust helps a bit. Also try to remove the little sticker around the laser, dust gets stuck in there and blocks the laser.
Or go back to the DeathAdder, like I did. Laser mouse sucks!

Meyer

IsF
G9

ive heard that the razer destructor is good with the lachesis.

dvb

Razer Lachesis sux, go for ikari laser and steelpad QCK/5L.

Ino

dp.
dp.

QPad UC X-Large

Iller

tGa

I bought myself a new mouse and mousepad a week ago, after reading an endless number of reviews and opinions from different people.

I bought an Ikari laser mouse together with a Qpad black 4mm medium.
I have played with this combination for a week now and so far it is absolutely perfect.
No negative acceleration, no skipping and perfect accuracy (however, I am not a low sens player, so I don’t know if any problems will occur if I try a lower sens).

I don’t know how good this mousepad is for the Lachesis, but I guess it cannot be that bad since my laser mouse works fine on it.
This pad is made of some sort of mixture between cloth and plastic. It is soft, but with some plastic layer on top.
It is highly recommended by many reviewers and people.

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

ive heard that the razer destructor is good with the lachesis.

I am not paying 50$ for a mouse pad. I am looking for a mouse pad that costs around 30$ or less.

Mick-

qck+ is the best mousepad anyway imo ,just clean it from time to time with a bit of water and you can use it for at least 8 months

Hansa

.idk?

razer mantis speed.

44*38cm :DD

metalpiss

Am I the only one with a lachesis that doesn’t skip? Seriously, I never had problems with mine, works like a charm. I’m using it at 2000dpi and 5.5 sens in-game.

Oh and I read that for the lachesis it’s best to have a solid mouse pad, not cloth or the likes. I currently have an exactmat but that alumimun surface thingy wore off in the areas where I moved the mouse the most :(

compton

cvx|

Ulti-mat original is great, but it gets ugly scratches and it’s quite sensitive to any dirt that collects to the mouse.

mineral

[kpwr]

ss qck ftw.

ss qck ftw.

Yap. I get some skipping on it with my G9 when it gets dirty but some water helps.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »