Forum

Natural Selection 2

Created 27th May 2009 @ 18:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Actually, if you look carefully there is a skulk model in the background ;)

Nah apparently they’ve done all the models except the lerk. Apparently :p

(the skulk runs up the wall)

vaxjo

Hey dats!

Yes, goodbye tf2. We’re taking treig with us, he already said he’d play the lurker class.

beta

RaWr ::

Well NS was the s**t back in the day so will definetly be checking this out.

How long has this been in the making though, 4 years ? lol

*edit* – It isn’t even at Alpha test yet….another year before this goes public fully :-(

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

an extra $20 for black modelled marines. worth it? :|
EDIT: just noticed it mentions alpha in the special one and not the normal :D

Isai

flowerpower/

Looks awesome, but I doubt it’s coming out this fall.

thaldarin

I like the fact the Onos in the video actually has carapace and isn’t just fleshy. Lovely little scripted sequence <3

I pre-ordered my copy too and £26 is pretty darn good for a pre-order with pre-release versions included.

I’d also suggest if you do pre-order you also contribute to the constellation program and get active in the forums. We need more people in that there community, especially for the OT forums of NS where people make sense ;)

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Nah beta, they have spent two years on actually making it.

Considering it’s a four man team with a single man not only hard coding an extremely indepth engine but making it so flexible at the same time. I reckon they’ve done a fucking good job.

Let’s just hope the gameplay lives up to the engine.

sQVeh?

h.

Will pre-order for sure. Been waiting for this game way too long, being an ex. longtime Gloom player. Gloom was first with the concept etc, remember that. NS is the ripoff :P

WalkingTarget

Lets hope they actually paid attention to how ns v3 was at the end, and learned about the balancing and that we dont get another ns v2.

And coolclan = an ns clan pretty much, I wouldnt say it would fold you just would see them disappear from tf2!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Err excuse me, wltrs is rejoining sprogga mate :( fuck coolclan.

They can keep Alty. :D

thaldarin

I got bored and re-made a couple of map slices based on the sekretly released texture set from a year ago for mappers to play with. I noticed atleast 2 in that video :D lol.

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

However awesome it looks, the gameplay has changed alot.

The general competetive scene is worried it won’t be as skillfull as the original. However we’ll see.

Sounds familiar.

CS1.6->CSS
TFC->TF2

vaxjo

Hey dats!

If you really are interested, I can guarantee you that coolclan is not “moving on” to ns2 :p
I can also say that if someone decides to start clanning properly in it, it will not be wltrs(anytime soon :<)!

eoN^

However awesome it looks, the gameplay has changed alot.

The general competetive scene is worried it won’t be as skillfull as the original. However we’ll see.

Sounds familiar.

CS1.6->CSS
TFC->TF2

From what i hear from people playing TFC is that it was overly spammy and irritating, i never really played TFC though so i wouldnt know but it seems to me like theres more people playing tf2 than tfc…

Jonni

[FB]

anyone know if there will be a steam version coming out too? i’d rather wait for that ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »