Quoted from mattu

good for you sheepy!

Quoted from gatsan

daww so happy for u sheepy :D

Quoted from 30.06

Happy for you then

Quoted from S@GA

Merry Christmas, thanks for giving me hope <3

Thanks everyone! Having a gf is not easy and can be very stressful but i’ve been very lucky recently. I’ve sorted my life out in general which is what really matters. Hope everyone had a nice christmas and a better year in 2017!

Quoted from Spriggan

[…]

Excuse, can you follow with us?
http://i.imgur.com/HNApunN.gif

No, I don’t enter strangers cars. Also i’m 20 and she’s 16, perfectly acceptable.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Glastry

Top5rocket

ballec frère

Pete_

PrettyGay

Good for you sheepy.
I hope your gf gave you permission to post this on a forum full of stranger nerds though.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Pete_

Good for you sheepy.
I hope your gf gave you permission to post this on a forum full of stranger nerds though.

The pictures are public, why would she have a problem. I’m sure she doesn’t mind.

Quoted from Olgha

[…]

Emo Pride

Not sure what you mean by this. I just wanted to let everyone know i’m doing great and wish everyone a happy new year. I originally just made the thread cause I wanted to show the dog picture.

Crayon

happy for u and ur daughter

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Ngl dude you look 15.

Congrats tho

loopster

Selfie after sex pls next time

Leyo

Z&Co

awkward

Setlet

Nice topic

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

I thought I would end this by letting people know i’m not planning on playing TF2 again. I also don’t plan on posting anymore and will basically be leaving the community for good apart from a few friends who I will still keep in touch with. Almost all of the actual friends I had in TF2 have quit so it’s time that I will as well. Just a thanks to Hildreth for getting me into TF2 in 2012 and for sticking around with me for 5 years. Thanks to Bloodis and the rest of s27 Loli Squad for a great season winning high, also thanks to friends like Setlet, iikq, p-rez and other previous teammates who were nice. Hope everyone has a great new year.

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

I thought I would end this by letting people know i’m not planning on playing TF2 again. I also don’t plan on posting anymore and will basically be leaving the community for good apart from a few friends who I will still keep in touch with. Almost all of the actual friends I had in TF2 have quit so it’s time that I will as well. Just a thanks to Hildreth for getting me into TF2 in 2012 and for sticking around with me for 5 years. Thanks to Bloodis and the rest of s27 Loli Squad for a great season winning high, also thanks to friends like Setlet, iikq, p-rez and other previous teammates who were nice. Hope everyone has a great new year.

Has blade made sheepy quit tf2 ??????

RATS

Scottish lupus

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Olgha

[…]

Has blade made sheepy quit tf2 ??????

Yes, you and especially blade played in a big part in it. Owning you and your team (especially blade) with bloodis and loli squad in the high grand finals was a great note to end on. Literally no one expected loli squad to win high before the season started and no one expected us and especially bloodis to end up improving and in the end owning in the playoffs.

I think it’s great note to end on. I’ve been playing since 2012 when Hildreth and I made lowpander and have made some great friends over the years but there are very few of those friends still playing. Bloodis is up there as one of my favorite scouts to have played with and Menty, Phea, Tobs and Ignis were all great to play with last season.

I don’t want to play with people I don’t really know and usually they don’t want to play with me. With college starting again in January and me having a proper busy life now, I think it’s time to move on.

letto

(especially bloodis)

Olgha

Virtus.

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

Yes

Cool, now good bye, i hope that you’ll get a happy life, and i’m glad that you stop this game

Last edited by Olgha,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »