Forum

Demoman class limit 2 (reasoning inside)

Created 23rd September 2016 @ 00:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Hello fellow readers of ETF2L, please allow classlimit of 2 demomen BUT a limit of 1 sticky/grenade launcher demoman.

This means that you can have 2 demoman but the other one has to be full melee (Booties, Shield + melee)

I feel like this would freshen up the current metagame of Team Fortress 2, and seeing as the whitelist now allows controversial unlocks, i would like to have a chance to play Melee Demoman in situations that need it.

In truth though i just want to get kill with my katana cause it makes me feel like a true japanese anime master

Thank you for reading!

edit: i would also really like to thank the administrators of all leagues and the players who made these whitelist changes; they truly revitalized tf2 as an e-sport

scrab

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Valve, ░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀

spammyh

brew

haha very epic:D

Y$$$

Beyond PL
UP

You got me with ‘true japanese anime master’.

.Cali

TF2Co

Thought mini sentry engi mid would have satisfy you :(

shoras

Weebs actively trying to kill TF2. Stop them before it’s too late.

haha wow this is a great idea!!!!!!!!!

Tamir

Honestly why would you make this its not even close to being funny? just a bad waste of time

uubers

gg
gandhi is

i actually think this could help improve the pace of the game, for example having a demo charge through the chokepoint would be a good way to initiate a fight, much better than bombing in a random soldier. and at the same i dont see how it would be broken because the charging demo only has his melee weapon available. are you guys suggesting that having a demo with stickies and demo with shield would be very overpowered when compared to having a demo and a soldier? dont really see why open players(kkaltuu) are laughing about this suggestion. if you want to post in this topic please provide appropriate reasoning why this should not be allowed. thank

WML

Weebs killing threads/forums now weebs killing the game.

NotLikeThis

can we please experiment with making it 7v7? You can chose between the extra player being a demoman or a coach :)

Kissakala

MUUQ
bad

shjoutout to etfl2letf amddmins

very good nice work for nice wohitelost.
very good!!!!!!
thank XD

Last edited by Kissakala,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Kissakala

shjoutout to etfl2letf amddmins

very good nice work for nice wohitelost.
very good!!!!!!
thank XD

Daily reminder that this guy has played in prem and you haven’t

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Quoted from Muuki

[…]Daily reminder that this guy has played in prem and you haven’t

The irony in this sentence

Add A Reply Pages: 1