Forum

Need a new mouse, want to try Zowie, but no idea which to get.

Created 6th June 2016 @ 17:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Koala

Started playing some tf2 again but my mouse is half broken. Wanted to get EC2-A but they seem to be really hard to get in Europe and there’s not a single one in stock where I live.

I grip the mouse this way: http://imgur.com/uQpN1Oq
Have g400 atm and it feels like bloat for me. Like a ship whereas I would like it to feel like a bee. EC1-A seemed appealing, but I’m afraid it will also feel bloat considering my grip. FK seems long and thin, not sure if It’d feel comfortable. Don’t know much about ZAs.

I can currently get: EC1-A, FK1, FK2, ZA11/12/13. Or should I keep searching for EC2-A?

My hands are this size http://imgur.com/sGm9pPc

Last edited by Koala,

STiNGHAN

inVincible

FK 1 <3

Koala

Quoted from STiNGHAN

FK 1 <3

Have you tried any of the others? How would u compare them if you have?

drew

-Xe-

I used fk untill not too long ago and now i got za11

both recomended
fk for me was a bit small and za is great but the buttons a bit hard to press

and i think ambidextrous mouse will go with grip

Koala

I guess one of FKs it is then.

I don’t use large part of my g400 (my fingers will get max to the end of scroll whell), would fk1 or fk2 suit me better?

Last edited by Koala,

STiNGHAN

inVincible

I have zowie fk1 and it’s great mouse. Fk1 is bigger than fk2 a bit i guess

skyro

#SaveMelee

fk1 is bigger than fk2, but functionally they are both the same. i have an fk1, its reliable, lightweight, buttons are great and the sensor is flawless. can’t go wrong with it

Last edited by skyro,

Hank

FAINT

fk1 is my favorite (i have had fk1,fk2, AM, EC1, EC2)

And they all still work, i just wanted to test them out :D

Last edited by Hank,

rot

Quoted from skyro

fk2 is bigger than fk1, but functionally they are both the same. i have an fk1, its reliable, lightweight, buttons are great and the sensor is flawless. can’t go wrong with it

fk2 is not larger than the fk1. its the opposite

either way i love my fk1, its just a tad bit too small in my opinion :( some extra weight on it would’ve been nice too. sensor is perfect however

skyro

#SaveMelee

Quoted from rot

[…]
fk2 is not larger than the fk1. its the opposite

fixed that

Last edited by skyro,

kpopfan69

GADOU

I have fk1 since quite a while and I absolutely love it. Best mouse I ever owned regarding fps games

shimmy

Koala im in the same position as u, using g400 for 7~ years or more and mouse kinda dead too( no skeets , scroll wheel not working)
So i wanted to try ec2-a, but the same as you i couldnt find to buy it. So after many reviews i ended up with ordering ZA11, which i should get on monday.

You should check this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw , it has detailed reviews about zowie mouses.

Koala

Went to shop to try them, ended up buying FK1, didn’t really like tank form of g400 and FK1 felt.. slick. Just need to try to learn to stop hitting my palm when I move mouse downwards.

Thanks for responses.

Clark

SDCK!

FK1 is the babe, wouldn’t trade it for any other. Good choice.

Add A Reply Pages: 1