Top 5 Anime

Created 20th May 2016 @ 21:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 13 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Morphine

Then there’s the whole “it’s ok to masturbate to her even if she looks 8 coz she’s actually a 50,000 year old demon”

There’s nothing wrong with masturbating to a cartoon that looks like an 8 year old, It’s a fucking drawing. Lolicon is actually ILLEGAL in my country, like holy shit by that logic they should make Braveheart illegal because someone gets their head chopped off but they won’t do that because my countries leaders masturbate to mel gibson shouting FREEDOM while he gets his head chopped off on a daily basis. You are right though the only good part about monogatari is the naked sisters in Nisemonogatari everything else about it sucks.

Quoted from woolen

angel beats

I killed myself right after watching this show but ended up in some stupid afterlife with no memory of my past and a bunch of dumb anime chicks told me to help them with something stupid but then I realized I accidentally got stuck in the after life for people who were mentally retarded on earth and killed myself again so now i’m back here.

Quoted from Mason

1.High School DxD
2.Danmachi
3.To LOVE-RU
4.Kiss x Sis
5.Date a Live

Since everyone here has such shit taste this is the best list so far as I can at least get some enjoyment out of these if you get me

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

A single mention of Akira, barely any Cowboy Bebop, no Ghost in the Shell, Jin Roh… Miyazaki?

Not a single mention of those shows since none of them are worthy of even a top 10 position just like 90% of the anime posted here. Bebop is a 7.5/10 due to some shit episodes and Ghost in the Shell is a pleb choice unless you are including stand alone complex, how about watch Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex which is far superior and increase your mid- level anime taste. Miyazaki made several average movies until Mononoke and Spirited Away which were decent but we’re talking top 5 here not top 20. Studio Ghiblis 2 best movies weren’t even directed by Miyazaki. Those are Whisper of the Heart and The Cat Returns which anyone with an anime taste level lower than High+ will not have seen or be able to appreciate it.

I could write so much more about how shit everyones taste is and rank you all but I do have to say Bren has a High- anime taste level. Everyone is is mid- and open. If you want to get to prem in tf2 how about you get good taste in anime like me, I used to be like you all, watching shit anime and being bad at tf2. Then I started watching prem level anime and soon got into prem in tf2. You guys can do it too.

Falcon0408

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

There’s nothing wrong with masturbating to a cartoon that looks like an 8 year old, It’s a fucking drawing.

keep telling urself that buddy

Bulow

GG

Ok so what’s the best animu I can watch on crunchy roll right now???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I need 2 get gud at aminew

fkp

Last edited by fkp,

Funs

I pretty much just look at lolicon.

fkp

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]
[…]

Since everyone here has such shit taste this is the best list so far as I can at least get some enjoyment out of these if you get me

high level of trolling

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Vj3C6kC1c&t=34s

lmao

Deox

wL.
wL.

Space Dandy is the only real anime worth watching. Let’s be frank here.

Carlos Kaiser

Came into this thread
Expected ironic posts, jokes about cory in the house/avatar/touhou/life is strange e.t.c. or at the very least kids that claim 500 titles is the minimum and everyone’s taste is shit.

Overall, anime is one of those things that are p. cool when you’re a teen, but godawful when you’re not (this is the part where kids quote the seinen page on wikipedia or mention some old/lesser known title and claim it’s deep and stuff and not like the mainstream ones). I’ve tried watching anime after I stopped watching it, and I have to say it feels more like a torture.
On the other hand I can rewatch Life with Louie, Kids from room 402 e.t.c. and enjoy it, just like some recent western cartoons like gravity falls or freaking Zootopia, they just target broader audiences, which is great.

Just my 0.02$

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Drackk is my fav anime :-3
Sheepy too :3
Don’t have top 5 soz :/

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

my top 5:

1. mahou shoujo (magical girl) madoka magica
2. code geass
3. fate/zero
4. jojo
5. sword art online (only the first season)

also my MAL is http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bloodis if oyu want to become anime friends

WRU

http://puu.sh/p0JS3/81469e7113.png

woolen

BoyBrigade

Oni Chichi is pretty good
Theres so many installments of it when will it end

Last edited by woolen,

Fenix

Quoted from woolen

Oni Chichi is pretty good
Theres so many installments of it when will it end

Loved the series