wonszu

yeti

Quoted from luminize

[…]
retardation is pretty much religion for neutronas

i died xD

Last edited by wonszu,

Kemor

Watching and enjoying anime isn’t bad. Problems start when you start to buy figurines and overuse japanese words.

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Kemor

Watching and enjoying anime isn’t bad. Problems start when you start to buy figurines and overuse japanese words.

I’d say it’s bad when you start shoving it down people’s throat, just like pretty much anything else

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Menty

[…]

I’d say it’s bad when you start shoving it down people’s throat

I would disagree with this. Especially if it’s with you ^_^

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

I would disagree with this. Especially if it’s with you ^_^

Good, don’t really wanna have anything in common with you sheepy :)

woolen

BoyBrigade

Quoted from Menty

[…]

hello mentelex

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Muuki

[…]is there something wrong with that?

Point made

Bulow

GG

Everyone knows that death note and attack on Titan are the best amines. Probably akira too, and spirited away :)

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Menty

[…]

Tsundere detected

EmilioEstevez

GG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Vj3C6kC1c&t=34s

Fenix

Quoted from .zero

fucking weebs

https://youtu.be/z6KOJpRxtnM

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Pretty awful taste here overall.

Stop with the Bakemonogatari. It’s overrated as fuck (fight me) but at least it has good openings and Nisemonogatatri is the only good one because of the hot naked sisters and toothbrush sex.

Pretty much everyones lists are awful including mine but at least Bloodis put Stiens;gate that has top tier trap and carbo has an ok list with Eva and 5cm on it. Also people who put NHK on their list are still redeemable. Fanva also has a slightly less awful list than the rest.

I’m happy to see that people whos favorites include Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan have enough dignity not to tell anyone. Still some of the stuff on here makes me want to puke.

woolen

BoyBrigade

angel beats is my favourite thing in the world and i love it
i liked the gakkougurashi show too fight me menty i thought it was good
raildex is my favourite long series because it has biribiri in it

Last edited by woolen,

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

People like bakemonogatari coz it was plenty of naked women to choose from. Pretty much any harem anime is trash. Nerds just wanna live out their fantasies of being surrounded by women

Then there’s the whole “it’s ok to masturbate to her even if she looks 8 coz she’s actually a 50,000 year old demon”

Kemor

Latest thing I watched is Mirai Nikki. Although it’s full of plotholes, once i turned my brain off i enjoyed it. SAO is garbage, Big Three animes are shit(manga>anime), not to mention lots of overhyped series like OPM(which is good, but not the best) or AoT(the series itself is ok, but not great). One of my personal favs is HxH and I really enjoyed Hellsing Ultimate.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 13 Next »