Top 5 Anime

Created 20th May 2016 @ 21:22

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

https://www.change.org/p/enigma-ban-sheepy-from-tftv/c

I got banned from tftv despite the petition not reaching its goal of 100 signatures so I’ll find other things to do while waiting for death other than shitposting, like watching more anime, playing more eroge games and playing more video games. So i thought I would be curious on what people’s top 5 anime and mangos are if you want. I’ll use English titles cause ppl are dumb

1. From the New World (Shinsekai yori) (most of you probably haven’t seen this, stop being a pleb and step into the light and watch it)
2. Welcome to the N.H.K.
3. Gosick (i’m not even a lolicon)
4. Your Lie in April (I know it’s shit fuck off, but it’s also fantastic and has some top sound design and music)
5. AnoHana

Honarable Mentions:

5 Centimeters Per Second (best art i’ve ever seen)
Evangelion
Hyouka

Favorite Mango

1. A Silent Voice (they are making a movie of it but it wont’t compare to the manga, its probably my favorite form of any kind of media)
2. Orange
3. Berserk

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Mundi

dogs.tf

ANIME IS SUCK

piotrek63

BowDown

nice shit taste

That’s some special taste you got

Ps: Berserk is ok

Last edited by rodentslayer2332,

e1ne

anime is haram

Menty

myx
Nein

who THE FUCK watches anime in 2016

Ignis

SVIFT

I am love sword art online

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

I haven’t watched a lot in the past couple years since I always want to focus on the story, meanings and subtitles all at once as I’m horrible at multitasking most of the time. And due to games being more fun as of recently I always get carried away instead of marathoning anything.

1. Steins;Gate (Generic choice af I know)
2. Toradora!
3. K-On!
4. Cowboy Bebop
5. Bakemonogatari

Reading manga has been a trouble for me since I didn’t get into it by reading manga online, but watching has been more comfortable for myself.

I have been meaning to watch more of Monogatari series when I’m able to and start maybe Kids on the Slope or Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure as well. I’m open to most suggestions of course at that since I’ve been pretty much out of the loop for couple years now.

Also, moved the thread to off-topic section.

.zero

-chess-

fucking weebs

WRU

Quoted from .zero

fucking weebs

Last edited by WRU,

uubers

gg
gandhi is

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

Favorite Mango
Berserk

Menty

myx
Nein

Real talk though

1. Bakemonogatari
2. Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
3. Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
4. Nichijou
5. Hibike Euphonium

Haven’t read much manga, Gakkou Gurashi manga is really good though, definitely worth reading even though the anime was mediocre

haiku

isnt shinsekai yori the one where the little kids get raped?

Useless

TC.Noobas

TF2 is confirmed dead, too many weebs

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from haiku

isnt shinsekai yori the one where the little kids get raped?

Not raped but eaten alive by tigers. Still it’s the best form of media i’ve witnessed in my life so far.

Quoted from Useless

TF2 is confirmed dead, too many weebs

That’s because TF2 and Anime go very well together as they are both very popular as a form of escapism for people with pathetic lives.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Next »