Forum

RIP metalpiss

Created 13th November 2015 @ 01:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Clark

SDCK!

Yesterday I was told by Mr. Palmsky (who knew him really well) that a romanian tf2 player metalpiss had died in a hospital in England on Tuesday after sustaining massive injuries on October 30 in Colectiv nightclub fire which killed 54 people as of today.

Although I didn’t know him myself I’ve seen his amazing artwork which was one of his many passions.

He was an all around talented guy, and will be hugely missed. Rest in peace.

RTC

Horrible, horrible news. I never spoke to the guy, but to lose someone in any community is dreadful, let alone such a tightly knit one as the competitive TF2. My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

HOLYSHIT METALPISS

Thank you for tr_aim too

Jaakarhu

He was a great guy who made the atmosphere really comfortable while playing or just talking and who you could have a laugh with easily. hi’s artwork was really beautiful and even tho i only spoke to him couple of times in the past i can say that much atleast about him. Rest in peace

repu

thank you for tr_aim

rest in piece

4hp

I didn’t know him but I heard about the accident in the news… what a damn shame. Rest in peace and thank you for tr_aim.

NULL

Big thanks for tr_aim.

RIP

Grenja

Thank you for tr_aim

Rest in Peace.

STiNGHAN

inVincible

He was awesome sniper, thank you for tr_aim

Rest in Peace

a. larry

remember pubbing back in the day with the lad
rip

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Sad news, I hope his relatives and friends are okay.

Pete_

PrettyGay

Jesus christ that’s horrible.
Rest in peace

bluR-

Gungaginga

RIP dear metalpiss, happy fraggin in heaven!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Rip Metalpiss.. been using tr_aim for ages. Hope he is on better place! RIP!

Incredibly sad to hear this news.

Although I never met him in real life Metalpiss helped me by creating the artwork/playerbars in both my Highlander and PREM movies. He was one of the most genuine nice guys I’d ever spoken with and stayed up for hours with me finishing the playerbars for PREM’s tight deadline. Amazingly talented guy and he will be missed.

Rest In Peace.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »