Forum

Anyone playing the new overwatch beta?

Created 29th October 2015 @ 14:40

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from Bona

[…]
LOL you are seriously offended for not comparing you to big youtubers with hundredthousands of subscribers, please, I never even fucking mention your name and the last thing I’d be salty about is not getting a second trial in the team that you folded because nobody wanted to play with you. But by all means feel offended and salty.

http://fat.gfycat.com/OptimalThoseFoal.gif

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Clark

SDCK!

How is that possible that I click on Ash’s recruitment post and see Bona arguing with someone there and then I open this thread expecting some real feedback on the game and see exactly the same thing :(

Bona

PMW

This thread wasn’t even about feedback, besides that it’s Hr that overreacted over mentioning his name when I said not everyone that got into the beta was high profile, and probably a lot more people could have gotten in if they applied

Last edited by Bona,

ekkelund

sirkkels

Quoted from Bona

This thread wasn’t even about feedback, besides that it’s Hr that overreacted over mentioning his name when I said not everyone that got into the beta was high profile, and probably a lot more people could have gotten in of they applied

I think you overreacted over him overreacting.

Mista

I don’t think Blizzard gives a shit about high profile TF2 players. They’re giving Beta access to streamers and youtubers. Others than that who got access nevertheless is just luck.

wonder

MAGDONAL

Quoted from Mista

I don’t think Blizzard gives a shit about high profile TF2 players. They’re giving Beta access to streamers and youtubers. Others than that who got access nevertheless is just luck.

Some high Polish tf2 players got access :P

Last edited by wonder,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Murican players got access also, Seagull, Banny and the boys are all streaming.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Bona

[…]
LOL you are seriously offended for not comparing you to big youtubers with hundredthousands of subscribers, please, I never even fucking mention your name and the last thing I’d be salty about is not getting a second trial in the team that you folded because nobody wanted to play with you. But by all means feel offended and salty.

bona my man, you’ve played 18 maps in high and haven’t won a single one of them

FeelsBadMan

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Thalash

[…]
bona my man, you’ve played 18 maps in high and haven’t won a single one of them

FeelsBadMan

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs