Forum

Star Wars: The Force Awakens HYPE

Created 20th October 2015 @ 17:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Clark

SDCK!

I’m sorry in advance if I’m not gonna appeal to the majority of this forum (although somehow I doubt it), but I’m a big fan of SW Universe and I just watched the new trailer for the 5th time in a row and I can’t help but cry a little at how great it is. I really believe J.J. Abrams created something special for hardcore fans to enjoy and I’m excited for the movie even more than was I before.

Please share your thoughts and/or expectations.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Trailer reminds me of Star Trek 2009. Will be an entertaining film with little substance, JJ style. Star Wars fans are lucky he isn’t directing the next one.

aura

they didnt fix the lightsaber
0/10

neon

:think:

I like not knowing major plot points

cloudy

CBT

I’m am so hyped for this film it’s unreal.

Goreston

I want to believe, but I’ve been hurt before.

aura

Quoted from Goreston

I want to believe, but I’ve been hurt before.

I heard these videos are like a therapy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI8aSJBC9u0&t=13m05s

Last edited by aura,

RTC

As someone who enjoys all six movies, although acknowledges that Menace and Clones are pretty flawed movies, I’m looking very forward to the next movie, although the hype hasn’t quite hit me yet. It’s going to be great for strong actors like John Boyega to get an opportunity in the limelight, establishing new stars as well as solidifying older ones.

Linus

[d¿s]

Very hype. I think JJ Abrams and co has a much better grasp of what made the original trilogy good than George Lucas did when he made the prequels. It’s exciting to see most of the original main cast return too. I think it’ll be magical. Also loving how low key the trailers are so far.. no story spoilers, just enough to get people hyped.

Last edited by Linus,

frixx

LG

Quoted from aura

they didnt fix the lightsaber
0/10

explain

unu

Quoted from neon

I like not knowing major plot points

Same, I’m staying away from the trailer.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from unu

[…]

Same, I’m staying away from the trailer.

Literally no plot points revealed except they showed the villain (but again, not even explaining who he is/his motivation).

neon

:think:

Quoted from Clark

[…]
Literally no plot points revealed except they showed the villain (but again, not even explaining who he is/his motivation).

yeah that comment was kinda pointed towards the trailer not showing anything important

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from fraac

Trailer reminds me of Star Trek 2009. Will be an entertaining film with little substance, JJ style. Star Wars fans are lucky he isn’t directing the next one.

That is also my expectation. To be fair, even the original films were somewhat silly and not as deep as Star Trek by far. Space opera and everything. So Star Wars and JJ Abrams might turn out to be a suitable pairing. Looking forward to it :)

Funs

Quoted from frixx

explain

He means the hilt thing (the two bits on the sides that come out)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »