CHERRY

Last edited by CHERRY,

quintosh

wL.

thanks for all the work bro wish you success for your future career

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Godspeed you beautiful bastard.
Your contributions to TF2 have been monumental.
See you in 2 months :>

Last edited by Admirable,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Another one bites the dust after realizing he couldn’t keep up with the potato tax.

Mirelin

alus

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
Thanks for the kind words.
It’s not hate, that’s too much to say. I didn’t play games with lpkane and Moose either and of those two only Moose wronged me. And I don’t even care about lpkane that much to be honest, I just think he deserves a fuck once in a while.

If being mentioned right next to irfx didn’t hint the reason (photos) why I felt the need to put such a nice person on that list then maybe I got some wrong information though I really doubt it.
If it’s in fact true then well. I’m sure many in TF2 community did worse stuff, but it’s just something I got to know and holy fuck I don’t know how would I react if it happened recently.. Not that I’m trying to act tough cause I am not really a tough guy. Seriously wouldn’t know what to do..

Also there’s no more than four names not because they are especially bad or anything, there’s just barely anyone else I could wish to put on there.

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong though I’m pretty sure you’re a good person now and I wish you well. Just wish you were always like you are now. And maybe that’s why I was rude, cause I can’t comprehend this contrast.

I still didn’t get what you mean, but I guess it has something to do with girls. Don’t let them spoil your brain too much. I’ve been often hated without a reason when girls were shit-talking me. If they shit talk somebody and force you to hate someone, then I would suggest you to stop any communication with them.

Cheers!
Mirelin!

Phrenic

Goodbye

stuntz

You can never quit TF2, its in your blood and it will never leave and some day it will itch again :D

Best of luck for all your projects. All of you current ones are amazing so i hope to see more of your work in the future, let us know by posting updates :)

CHERRY

Well I just want to say that I clarified with Mirelin and..
his fuck is still deserved :D:D:D

Only thing I got from it is that now I know what was it exactly and his version is not exactly like what I knew before and it hurts my trust a bit :(
Fucking TF2 drama :D

EDIT: Oh and I’m not sure if I was right to give a fuck to irfx, sorry bro
EDIT2: And we’re all good

Last edited by CHERRY,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Please spill the lovely drama, realtalk has been silent lately so we need this stuff

CHERRY

Quoted from Silver Tosspot

Please spill the lovely drama, realtalk has been silent lately so we need this stuff

Sorry for teasing you, but I don’t want to hurt anyone and saying each version of this story would be taking a side even if both make the same person look bad.
I will just quit all this TF2 drama

EDIT: on a second note, irfx is fox(?) idk anymore

Last edited by CHERRY,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

oops wrong thread

Last edited by Silver Tosspot,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2