Forum

Goodbye

Created 17th September 2015 @ 14:10

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

CHERRY

I didn’t make this thread when I sold Saloon, because I hoped to stay in the community as a player.
I lost the last reason for that yesterday so this is goodbye..

Saloon was pretty stressful for a side project the last few weeks and I don’t feel power to try and make another thing of this scale, at least not as a volunteer. That being said this community is one of the most wonderful I met in any game and I hope it’ll grow with upcoming matchmaking, though I would say it’s already doing pretty well without it.

I’m still working for EVLGaming though that’s not solely TF2 related and my next project will be for CS:GO.

CHERRY

More or less chronological. I’ll keep udating this.
Shout out to:
TF2.com.pl, Adriano, nislem and vosen for letting me revive Polish Pickups 4 years ago.
skyride for letting me borrow Pixel’s bot for Polish Pickups and Deli for asking him
Luki for common work on new Polish Pickups bot which allowed me to learn Python.
Mariano and george for working together on Tryhard and being best friends I could meet over the cable through so many years. I never met you guys, but it’ll change soon.
My early Polish teammates and mix friends: Shaiby, Favonius, czubek, Korek, Radzik, KKR, owik, rad, WarN, Ciocia Kasia, kamyl, bandit, hummster (though he scammed me recently) and rest I may not remember after 3-4 years.
My Polish inet friends xantraz, wonder, Hajdzik, Velture
My later Polish teammates: Radio, Demola, Chlebowy, Shiro, Sting Hans, Barnex, News, nomad

emb and all ETF2L admins for giving me a shot at ETF2L, my first big public project (which I failed to deliver on despite spending a lot of hours on it)
MasterNoob and all other who worked on TF2Center, sad to see it end like this, but somehow one mistake can be bad enough…
FreddyFish for being another best friend I could get even though we didn’t work at Tryhard.
kKaultUu, JackyLegs, Kaneco, Jon, Hildreth, Gentleman Jon, Kenneth, tehmass, BrickTop, Timbre, shounic, san alex, Spenny and everyone else for being good friends always willing to listen.
Mother Thereza for being awesome and inviting me to Russia, something I will definitely do
Everyone I played MvM with (even if it was just a couple of times), it was real fun (Wiethoofd, CeeJaey, Asaaj, Arjax and the rest)
Schalla for taking over my work at ETF2L
Jeeringsole, mr64bit, jaqque, yoshi, squeaky, shadster, jesseh and rest of EVL for listening to my cherryblogs
Everyone working on TF2Pickup, TF2Pug.me, TF2Stadium, there’s so many of you I can’t mention everyone, but you’re all awesome!
zoob for fucking Logs.tf, most amazing things ever which other games can only dream about!
eXtine, eXtv, EVLTV and their staff!
All current and inactive honest TF2 players, (except for irfx and Mirelin – you know what you did) for being a good example for upcoming players.
Everyone doing production work, casting or streaming, promoting our game!
Zowie, Razer and Gaming Grids for bringing money to this game even if some of them don’t like betting.

Saloon related:
Wiethoofd and JackyLegs for bugging me about Saloon’s bugs (especially for Jacky if not him I would abandon this project)
Frito for most tickets ever
Fajowy for being the nicest person ever to have a problem with Saloon
Ma3la for being the first person to feature Saloon on stream
yuki for giving first shoutout to Saloon during a big tournament
Sideshow for his pure love for Saloon <3
kig for being cool after I reported him to ESEA as well as Thalash after I reported him to ETF2L
TheUnknownVenom for featuring Saloon in his YouTube video which got a lot of views
huhy for his video about Saloon and being just great!
555, Balisong Bird, brodogs, brooky, canomano02, cerdur, dalek, Deity, Disquse, fafo, FreddyFish, Gentleman Jon, giraffe, Hildreth, huhy, Jon, Kaneco, Kenneth, kKaultUu, komorebi, Like Always, Ntbol, pahan, spammy, stuntz, TheFragile, Timbre, Vanguard and everybody else who ever helped for their Saloon.tf contributions.
geel and sneeza for taking over.

Mamboulay for being the best person in UGC
shounic for being amazing (and for almost solo carrying Asian scene from league to casting)
brodogs, Kenneth, Jersh for carrying Australian scene. I fucking love Straya wish it was easy for me to move there!
Disquse and rest of pixling.ru and Red Brigade for carrying Russian scene. You guys are fucking awesome and deserve much more attention!
ilosu and Twiggy for carrying Baguette scene.
Lange for TF2DM, MGE which we hosted at Tryhard and for his work at CEVO
enigma and rest of TFTV for well TFTV. Keep on the good work!
wickedplayer for r/tf2
huhy <3
Sideshow for being best TF2 streamer
Admirable for his amazing voice
future and sheepy for being so nice to talk to
Raptor for showing how much he cares writing me on Steam <3

Brick, Lamqta, Freddy and other TF2 players I played CS with recently, I love you all!
dope for being dopest person ever even though we only talked like 10 minutes in Mumble

melody for being the reason I wanted to stay with TF2.

Gentleman Jon is the #1 person in TF2.
Fuck lpkane, David Moose together with rest of fucking r/truetf2. Fuck irfx and Mirelin.

Last edited by CHERRY,

good night sweet prince

sucks to see you leaving after such a big project all of the sudden,

thanks for everything cherry, hopefully you’ll come back one day :(

Will you still post stuff I won’t understand on snapchat ???

CHERRY

Quoted from kKaltUu

Will you still post stuff I won’t understand on snapchat ???

I might start sending English snaps soon when I move out of Poland.

unu

https://youtu.be/unRldLdllZ8

Kaneco

my favorite kurwa :3

Was amazing to know u in this community over the last 1, 2 years, always pleasant to talk to and very talented :D big props for what you’ve done for us

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

new site layout for etf2l out yet?

anyways ty for your work and gl for future

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

<3 good luck

CHERRY

Quoted from CommanderX

<3 good luck

Thanks.

Btw. The first competition on Saloon was CyberLeague and I was in touch with CommanderX himself to add games.

Asaaj

Cheers for all you’ve done mate ;)

CHERRY

Cube – Kurwa

Feri

MF

Good luck with your future projects and hope to see you back some day :/

Mirelin

alus

I wish you best of luck, Cherry.

Although I am not completely sure who you are, let’s be honest, I see your nickname for the first time in my life, and it’s still hard for me to realize how can you hate me. We haven’t even talked nor played video games with each other.

Either way, good luck anyway ;) I hope you will be the best at everything what you gonna do next.

Cheers!
Mirelin!

CHERRY

Quoted from Mirelin

I wish you best of luck, Cherry.

Although I am not completely sure who you are, let’s be honest, I see your nickname for the first time in my life, and it’s still hard for me to realize how can you hate me. We haven’t even talked nor played video games with each other.

Either way, good luck anyway ;) I hope you will be the best at everything what you gonna do next.

Cheers!
Mirelin!

Thanks for the kind words.
It’s not hate, that’s too much to say. I didn’t play games with lpkane and Moose either and of those two only Moose wronged me. And I don’t even care about lpkane that much to be honest, I just think he deserves a fuck once in a while.

If being mentioned right next to irfx didn’t hint the reason (photos) why I felt the need to put such a nice person on that list then maybe I got some wrong information though I really doubt it.
If it’s in fact true then well. I’m sure many in TF2 community did worse stuff, but it’s just something I got to know and holy fuck I don’t know how would I react if it happened recently.. Not that I’m trying to act tough cause I am not really a tough guy. Seriously wouldn’t know what to do..

Also there’s no more than four names not because they are especially bad or anything, there’s just barely anyone else I could wish to put on there.

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong though I’m pretty sure you’re a good person now and I wish you well. Just wish you were always like you are now. And maybe that’s why I was rude, cause I can’t comprehend this contrast.

Last edited by CHERRY,

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »