Forum

best 144hz screen

Created 5th August 2015 @ 03:53

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MKY

vs

Since I am moving to europe and cant bring my monitor with me I am looking for recommendations for a good 144hz screen.

go.

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

Budget?

Cant go wrong with benq xl2411 or asus vgsomething for starters, about 250 bucks each i think, roughly guessing

Last edited by .Constantine,

MKY

vs

budget is probs like 400 max

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

http://www.144hzmonitors.com/gaming-monitors-buyers-guide-august-2015/

If you have the time i recommend you read through this guide, i didn’t but it seems good enough :D

MKY

vs

thanks mate, it pretty much said what I expected but was nice to have it all there in writing.

R4ndom

Devon

When buying a new montior you need to check all your needs.
If you are only planning on playing FPS games such as Team Fortress or Counter-Strike, I would recommend to go for a TN panel, 144Hz BenQ monitor, since they offer a bunch of different things that could be tweaked by using simple Open-Source software.

What Size do you want? if you are only using it with 1080p, I’d recommend 24″. If you are planning to play on 1440p, I’d recommend 27″.

Do you want G-Sync, Free-sync or none? I’d recommend none, or at least turn it off when you are playing a Source game, since it will add input lag on both the game and the mouse click registration when using either of those.

Maybe you can start it from there.

MKY

vs

from what you said I am thinking the xl211t is the best way to go.

sorsa

mooz

benq xl2411

R4ndom

Devon

the z model has
Motion Blur Reduction for Extra Clarity Throughout the Game
Low Blue Light as Eye Safety Precautionary Measure

Meanwhile the t has the exact same specs without those nice little things. I only use the Mtion BLur One, and it really does help. If you are buying the XL2411z, make sure you buy a V2 Firmware one, check blurbusters.com for that.

Battos

pd!

The XL2430T is either good.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from R4ndom

the z model has
Motion Blur Reduction for Extra Clarity Throughout the Game
Low Blue Light as Eye Safety Precautionary Measure

Meanwhile the t has the exact same specs without those nice little things. I only use the Mtion BLur One, and it really does help. If you are buying the XL2411z, make sure you buy a V2 Firmware one, check blurbusters.com for that.

the v1 is off the market for a year and a half now, doubt its still being sold (and v4 is already out)

Konna

drops

CRT

Add A Reply Pages: 1