Forum

Nexus 5 bricked

Created 21st July 2015 @ 02:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Funs

I have a Nexus 5 and for no reason yesterday it turned off and now it won’t turn back on. It gets to the “google” logo and then just goes back to a blank backlit screen.
Anyone have the same/similar phone and has had this issue? I can’t even go into recovery mode and factory reset because it just turns off again.

firej

Ive had a similar thing with my nex4 before. Removing the battery for a minute fixed it for me. However, i never removed it in the nexus5 and idk how safe/easy it is to remove it there, or if its gonna fix anything.

Get it on my 4 time to time. I just let it shutoff for 30 mins and boot it back up and all is well.

Until the next time :(

Devon

BMS

throw it at the wall really hard

Funs

Quoted from firej

Ive had a similar thing with my nex4 before. Removing the battery for a minute fixed it for me. However, i never removed it in the nexus5 and idk how safe/easy it is to remove it there, or if its gonna fix anything.

The clips on the n5 case make it awkward to remove the battery, I’m not sure if the case goes back on. Nevertheless I guess I will find a way to try that, cheers.

Quoted from Tomu

Get it on my 4 time to time. I just let it shutoff for 30 mins and boot it back up and all is well.

Hasn’t worked at all ):

Funs

Quoted from Devon

throw it at the wall really hard

Done, was the screen supposed to break? :/

Add A Reply Pages: 1