Forum

i cri everytim

Created 14th July 2015 @ 19:06

Locked Pages: 1

bluR-

Gungaginga

so, i have joined a lobby…on swift that took ages to fill , then i said ima leave then this creature said “Råmbosaur : robert is scared” then i decide to NOT.. ok… LOL. After we waited 50 mins to get all the players i think we started and i made a bind ” Råmbosaur : robert is scared ” and i was pressing the dank bind everytime i was killing him :~~~~~~) he got so frusutrated that he added me and after saying that im really bad heavy… ok I took a deep breath… and I realised all my life just went through my eyes… everything went black…. nothing feels like the same…. i started to be emo even just bcoz him, i feel so bad that i think ima suicide just bcoz he said im bad :( so yea.

Råmbosaur: btw, you should think of maining other class
Råmbosaur: your heavy is bad af
Råmbosaur: :D

Råmbosaur: bad tracking and positioning are a gift that not many receive
Råmbosaur: sadly you didnt either :(
Råmbosaur: so let’s pray
Råmbosaur: to the praying mantis

http://logs.tf/923652?highlight=76561198060624229

keep it real brah

Robert- lol
Robert- scared ?
Robert- of what
Robert- l0l0l
Råmbosaur reckage

Råmbosaur lol this kid :D

Råmbosaur: a 13y old, world-strange boy. Whom admires a dead roid-faggot who inspires the dumbest of dumb
Råmbosaur: and promotes the skipping of leg day
Råmbosaur: gg
Råmbosaur: go back to cod son :D

Kappa.

Last edited by bluR-,

Nik

MEGA$$

yeah ok robert we’ll all say how you destroyed him if that makes you feel better :~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~)

bluR-

Gungaginga

no it wont change anything… im so depressed now, he kept mocking me that they won the game and he even said he could’ve been better if he would’ve had a ‘decent’ team :~)))))))))))~)~)~)~)~)~)

Author

very sad vladimir.turbokiler1563 approves

letto

what a garbage thread

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Someone’s a big fan of attention

Schalla

Quoted from Silver Tosspot

Someone’s a big fan of attention

Hot

Quoted from letto