Forum

Edward SVMZI Snowden

Created 12th June 2015 @ 12:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »

Pete_

PrettyGay

Quoted from smziii

@doks some weird fetish your mum has if its a problem for you talk to her about it

lol wat

Phrenic

Quoted from smziii

@doks some weird fetish your mum has if its a problem for you talk to her about it

Hot lesbo action

Frencho

Favourite alcohol?
Favourite meme?

Hallow

P.O.P

favourite/least favourite:
race?
nationality?
sexuality?
animal?
eye colour?
boob size?
boob shape? (you can judge from pics cuz i’m assuming your experience irl is limited)
gender?
hair colour?
actor?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

@sorsa no, my old webcam on stream had some weird whitening settings i am actually pretty tan for a blonde exspecially now since i spent the last 5 weeks outside at the lake etc
@sherlock aka barcaphilip i will still hang out on streams from time to time, me and bash had some issues several years ago guess it was just some rivalry shit that got blown out of proportion
@snyppis what a fucking long ride to lan that was jesus could have gone by bike and would have been faster, still awesome experience with all the koalapunch guys!
@admirable i dont think people want to hear me talk shit about every player that i am casting, but if i ever feel the urge to cast i will let you know and i will only cast with you
@amarinder if i happen to go to lan i am defo up for going out in the night
@shrapnel luckily enough i am not ugly; i might not be the smartest or wittiest but looks do matter and to answer your question no i am not a virgin anymore and how much did i pay nothing
@fkp less then 2
@young frencho south african red wine, Keepo
@hallow wow all these hard hitting questions

favourite race: human least favourite: dumb humans
favourite nationality: who ever wins the football worldcup least favourite: whoever gets knocked out in the finals
favourite sexuality: heterosexual least favourite: –
favourite animal: tiger least favourite: mosquitos
favourite eye colour: green least favourite: brown (boring everyone has that)
boobsize: b-c cup; full on bottom is the technical term for my favourite shape apparently
favourite gender: say no to sexism
favourite hair colour: blond or redbrownish least favourite: green blue dyed hair in generall
favourite actor:ryan gosling (full homo) least favourite actor (cuz overrated as fuck): paul walker (suck it fangays)

Last edited by smziii,

b33p

(ETF2L Donator)
-st-

What a gamer. It’s sad to see you go, that hl season was the most fun season I’ve had.

Take care.

rockie

adolf is rly kil???

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

@b33p fuck the haters ;)
@rock depends which adolf you are talking about

Herr_P

IKEA

Did I pocket dial you last week while drunk? I might have.

Verse

4SKINGS
bobs

Sad to see you leave smzi, I only regret not knowing you earlier because you are an awesome dude.

Good luck with whatever you do in the future!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

For Smizzy

/thread

Frencho

What do you order at KFC?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

did u see Only God Forgives and what did you think of it

lune

Quoted from Admirable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

For Smizzy

/thread

BibleThump

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

@young frencho hot wings
@skeej yes i did, i expected a DRIVE like atmosphere movie thing but was really disappointed tbh

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »