Forum

Edward SVMZI Snowden

Created 12th June 2015 @ 12:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

@damneasy i am not playing any games atm, that might change tho i defo wont fully commit to a game anymore tho
@sidesbow baud got banned for what was stated in his two banposts
@ducky ac times probably hys since he had a lot of knowledge about technicalitie; burn down etf2l completely and recreate it from scratch with a proper website and a proper staff that doesnt only have 10% actually doing work;i havent decided on my custom forum title thats why sonny didnt put anything in yet, comeback wont happen besides maybe a random merc opportunity or rosterride
@aura no idea what that is so i guess 0
@pdh favourite colour is red
@teapot not guilty until proven Kappa (reported for trigger,wh and ratehacks does that count?)
@feyne most underrated players thats a tricky one most overrated would have been easier but i guess i am going with smirre, larval extract and dob

Last edited by smziii,

firej

Where is how to tf2 #2 ??

Also what is your actual nick, smzi svmzi saemzi ono pls im confused.

Last edited by firej,

Gubbins

Op4

Before this point, what was the closest you came to quitting?

hp

DID YIOU POLAY TF12 REALLY FUCKIGN GOOD WOULD OYU COnsider OYU RSELF a GOOD game OF THBE tf2 ??

BTW you ARE REally GOod AT gASME

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

edward snowden wasnt afraid to realtalk about details

this is a scam

Fanva

gl with life :) <3

Last edited by Fanva,

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

my nickname is just ‘sam’ i just chose really weird combinations of smziii svmzi saemzi shelikesitrough to annoy casters, how to tf2 wont happen

Prolly after s19 when rising and ipz quit

There is not a lot to say about bauds two bans sideshow, i joined the admin team straight after bauds first ban again and was able to see all the demos they had and i came to the same conclusions as the staff back then did and even tho he seems to be some kind of hero in his french circlejerk community and a good player without cheats doesnt change the fact that he played dirty atleast twice now.

Btw not the first time that a player that already is good/was at lan toggled to grind out one more inch ;)

Last edited by smziii,

alba

duplo

Thanks for being a superb mentor and thanks for all the help you have given me which made me decent at the game. Wish you best of luck in the future SMZI! Hope to see you back at some point :)

Last edited by alba,

4hp

Enjoy real life. Twas fun hanging in twitch with you.

Oh, question: how to become pr3m piro??!?!????? Nah nevermind. My samsung galaxy is only a cheap one.

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do

hawku

AYO

I will always love you

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from smziii

kr4tos, darn, admirable, kissakala, razorsedge

No Lazybear? This is disappointing.

Why did Ipz really quit TF2? I don’t know the full story.

Good luck with life, enjoyed the games versus you all these years all the way back to Div 4.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

ipz quit due to lack of interest in the game and real life stuff (family new house work etc)

Coco

[d¿s]

If you could replace a scout with yourself in any team in the past, which team would you’ve loved to play in or with?

Have fun mate, was always nice to play with you, be it only in late night doublemixes

also, only guy I met with a lower voice on mumble than I have

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i always would have liked to play for a lan winning Team (i46 49 52 ), with the form i had at i52

Last edited by smziii,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 9 Next »