Forum

KUNG FURY (2015)

Created 29th May 2015 @ 11:41

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Clark

SDCK!

I don’t know how many admirers of the “trash” movie genre are here on ETF2L, but I personally have been waiting for this one a long time now ever since the Kickstarter campaign.

It’s finally online, and it’s awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

Last edited by Clark,

mhwk

wookie
VDOH

seen it 2 times already, best movie of the history of human kind

Last edited by mhwk,

Roks

#FreePat

It’s not a trash movie. It is goofy and it embraces its style. Its just awesome and bad ass

Last edited by Roks,

quintosh

wL.

what is this movie called that got recorded completly in 1st person?

Last edited by quintosh,

Lupus

IKEA

Too realistic for me.

hozi

powerz!

Director need to change pills. Is it based on true story?

Leftism

W.tf
KC&LtL

Think the Youtube video doesn’t work for Swedes because they showed this on television.

http://www.svtplay.se/video/2970515/kung-fury

TheMackey5

FM

This is the best thing ever!

Lithium

It is so cool my pants are getting wetter and wetter right now.

hella epic

Turboapina

(ETF2L Donator)
sirkkels
BauS

Legitimately deeply touched by how great it was

moursi

(Big Poppa)
bobs

Quoted from quintosh

what is this movie called that got recorded completly in 1st person?

Cloverfield

roban

:-)

Last edited by roban,

aura

The frame composure is so amateurish. I understand it’s due to equipment limitations, budget limitation etc.. But it’s the basic thing you would want to be done right in cinematography. Seems like all their budget went into cgi/design/postp. The overall style is great and cgi is top-notch don’t get me wrong, but the green screen must have been the size of a blanket, which made everyone just stand and talk or stand and do X that makes the whole movie feel stale and cheap. It becomes better only in the mountain scenes, needless to say the sequence feels like a breath of fresh air.

Last edited by aura,

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from aura

The frame composure is so amateurish. I understand it’s due to equipment limitations, budget limitation etc.. But it’s the basic thing you would want to be done right in cinematography. Seems like all their budget went into cgi/design/postp. The overall style is great and cgi is top-notch don’t get me wrong, but the green screen must have been the size of a blanket, which made everyone just stand and talk or stand and do X that makes the whole movie feel stale and cheap. It becomes better only in the mountain scenes, needless to say the sequence feels like a breath of fresh air.

i dont understand the terminology

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »