Forum

Recommend me tv series

Created 21st May 2015 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Clark

SDCK!

Mr. Robot is the best new show of the summer, period. Beautifully shot, wonderfully acted, the conspiracy theory works and plot twists later in the season although predictable are nonetheless poetic.

IMPORTANT, if any of you watch it, remember not to turn off last episode after credits roll, there is one more scene after them.

Seriously, it’s a gem in the sea of trash like Fear the Walking Dead which is just as bad as season 4 and 5 of the original series. I honestly don’t understand how so many people can watch that, it lost its zombie apocalypse appeal somewhere in the beginning of s3 and was left with characters you couldn’t care less about.

I tried, I really did try giving it a shot, but no more TWD/FTWD for me, thank you.

Funs

Quoted from Clark

I tried, I really did try giving it a shot, but no more TWD/FTWD for me, thank you.

Yeah walking dead got awful

san alex

ninja edit, everything I recommend is already in your list.

Last edited by san alex,

Popcorp

The Walking Dead is following the comics storyline, however they added some of their own stuff in it, aka fillers, but the upcoming TWD season should be better, at least it gets good in the comics (from what I’ve read), unless they decide to fuck things up. So it is not entirely their fault that series have been boring for the past 2 seasons, I admit, they were crappy, but the upcoming one should be exciting one, at least that’s what I hope for.

One of the best series that I watched lately, were

White Collar and Revolution, I would recommend watching White Collar first.

I tried watching Hannibal, but it got quite boring, atmosphere is just plain depressing and boring.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Futurama

scatmo

27/2

Wow, you’ve watched Parks & Recreations but you haven’t watched The Office (US)? This is a must mockumentary to see!

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Popcorp

I tried watching Hannibal, but it got quite boring, atmosphere is just plain depressing and boring.

Once you get through (and over for that matter) the boringness you start realizing what a piece of art this show actually is. Cinematography, acting, directing – all of high level class. Oh, and the music is fantastic. The relationship between Will and Hannibal is the focal point of the whole series and if you find out that you don’t care about it then yes – the show is not for you most likely.

Personally I struggled through season 1 but once I got into s2 and the conflict between them aroused I got hooked and binge-watched every episode in a couple of days.

Season 3 starts off slowly with a bit too much symbolism for my taste but it picks up a few episodes in and doesn’t let go right until the end. Without giving away too much – the finale is exactly what every fan of the show was hoping for.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Hannibal is the best show I’ve seen in years.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Just finished Mr Robot. Loved it!

Quoted from Clark

Mr. Robot is the best new show of the summer, period. Beautifully shot, wonderfully acted, the conspiracy theory works and plot twists later in the season although predictable are nonetheless poetic.

But they even reference the predictability! “You knew all along, didn’t you?” I’m pretty sure they primed us for that with short clips of music in previous episodes (the same theme that played when Elliot and Tyrell are in the arcade). Just really delightful.

H...

-[MG]-
HL

If no one has mentioned it yet, Narcos on Netflix is mustard.

Last edited by H...,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5