Forum

mouse suggestions?

Created 31st March 2015 @ 02:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

So my g400s has served me good,but its the 3rd time already my 400 series dies and im not willing to get another one.
Is there any good alternatives for the weight and shape that would maybe last longer than 3-4months in use?

Ps. Fuck logitech for making awesome mouse with shitty wiring
edit: preferably one that isnt too costy,im poor and trying to save money for deutchlan

Last edited by Tseini,

PuzZle

Boys
GG

I would suggest this mouse, had it for years and almost never failed me. If it ever did I would just slap it around a bit and it usually went back to work. 10/10

http://www.drbilldean.com/images/2012/11/Mouse.jpg

Last edited by PuzZle,

fkp

^ WOWZERS WHAT A BANTER

kpopfan69

GADOU

I have no idea if they’re as tall etc but I have a Zowie fk1, costs 60€ and is a great.

Last edited by kpopfan69,

.Cali

TF2Co

I had a Logitech G500 that worked for 1 years and an half, was really similar to your G400.

I switched to Steelseries Sensei that is smaller but it’s a great one :D

bub

Quoted from Tseini

So my g400s has served me good,but its the 3rd time already my 400 series dies and im not willing to get another one.
Is there any good alternatives for the weight and shape that would maybe last longer than 3-4months in use?

Ps. Fuck logitech for making awesome mouse with shitty wiring
edit: preferably one that isnt too costy,im poor and trying to save money for deutchlan

Zowie EC-2. It has G400’s shape but Zowie FK sensor (which is good).

spammyh

brew

Get zowie

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

g402 and g502, no wiring problem and one of the most stable sensors you’ll find today. You’ll most likely get a new g400s or a g402 free of charge if your g400s warranty isn’t void.
Or just go zowie.

firej

if you dont care about a shitty mousewheel get a zowie ec2-a

Limp.

EPA

wmo 1.1a

jakeowaty

Quoted from .Cali

I switched to Steelseries Sensei that is smaller but it’s a great one :D

Had one for years, pretty good if you like symmetrical mice. Don’t have any complaints.

Forsak3n

S

just get a different cord or some cheaper mouse to take the cord from it.

Iller

tGa

Quoted from PuzZle

I would suggest this mouse, had it for years and almost never failed me. If it ever did I would just slap it around a bit and it usually went back to work. 10/10

http://www.drbilldean.com/images/2012/11/Mouse.jpg

:D
Poor little thing..

Regarding computer mice, I got my logitech g303 a few days ago and this is just perfect.
The sensor is the best on the market (same as in g502)and it really feels that way too. It’s lightweight and perfect for fingertip grip.

There are two things people seem to complain about when it comes to the g303 and that is the shape and the second is the lift off distance which some people think is too low.
So I recommend going to a store and feeling it out before buying. In my hands it fits perfectly.

However, it’s very expensive, at the moment at least (70 euros in Sweden).
And if you have something against logitech in general, then it is a problem of course.
The wiring seems pretty ok to me, but one has to see how it changes over time.

Last edited by Iller,

Add A Reply Pages: 1