Forum

Any former Behringer mixer owners here?

Created 2nd March 2015 @ 01:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1

roban

:-)

I got myself a relatively old Behringer Eurorack MX1604A mixer after it had been for quite a long time in student usage and was getting thrown away so I had to save the poor mixer from getting scrapped even though power supply of it was gone so now Im looking for a power supply for it. The power supply that Im specifically lookign for is a 230V 50hz MXEU2, might get stuff to work with the UK power supply since its 240V 50hz but I have no experience of adapters like that from before so not sure about that.

Thomann used to have these but now they only have MXEU3’s and others that are newer than that which wont work out since they have different specs, Ebay or Amazon neither have any MXEU2’s and Behringers own website dont have these either so my last resort is to ask around places if people have had older Behringer mixers and would happen to have the power supply Im looking for.

http://www.behringer.com/assets/MX1604A_P0087_Rear_XXL.jpg
Heres a view of the mixers rear, AC IN is typical Behringer with three pins. If someone actually happens to have one lying around add me on Steam and we’ll talk more there.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Had one of these but may have thrown it out a while ago, will have a look.

prof

If you contact Behringer directly they may be able to help you out with old power supplies even if they’re not listed on the website. Their customer service is usually pretty good.

I’ve got a fuckton of old power supplies and cables to sort through at work this month so I’ll keep an eye out for any behringer stuff.

Last edited by prof,

roban

:-)

Contacted Behringer and they redirected me to ask from another company that handles their warranty+spare parts+other related stuff and from them I couldnt really get a straightforward answer and wasnt bothered to send them all of my information since I was waiting for answer from Thomann as well. Support at Thomann said that they can get it for 39,90€ price including 9,20€ for shipping from manufacturer and 12€ shipping to Finland so the whole thing would be 61,10€ for me. Didnt make the order at least yet since Im quite of a cheap person and I’ll see if I can find it used/unneeded from someone who used to have mixer with same power supply.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Toi UK:n 240v powerin sais toimiin etuvastuksella

edit: Jos siis tulee yhtään halvemmaks ja osaat pikkusen värkätä niitten kans

Last edited by Tseini,

Add A Reply Pages: 1