Forum

g402

Created 24th January 2015 @ 21:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

kasabubu

S o..
after trying the razer DA2013 , the razer imperator , the zowie fk1 and MIO, I have come to the conclusion that all these mice are simply too small for my large hands(I palm grip)
the new g402 seems promising with its big dimensions , so can anyone comment about it?
should i just get the g400s ? please any comment is much appreciated
thanks , kas

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

why do you care, you got banned B)))

flexu

till 6 february ))))))))))))

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

It feels exactly the same as mx518/g400/s except longer.

Oxy

TC.Express

I got one last week (G402).

It’s the first mouse I’ve actually liked in a while. It is quite a large/long mouse which kinda reminds me a little of my old beloved g9x. I have ‘big’ hands (not quite sure how to put it, my hands are more lanky?) and I find it perfect for them. Haven’t had any issues with it yet.

Last edited by Oxy,

kasabubu

Quoted from Raptor

why do you care, you got banned B)))

2 weeks ban because of no p-rec @ season 18 :P

kasabubu

Quoted from Oxy

I got one last week (G402).

It’s the first mouse I’ve actually liked in a while. It is quite a large/long mouse which kinda reminds me a little of my old beloved g9x. I have ‘big’ hands (not quite sure how to put it, my hands are more lanky?) and I find it perfect for them. Haven’t had any issues with it yet.

may I ask why you chose it over the g502?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from kasabubu

[…]

g402 is a cheaper version of g502 with less features and a slightly different design.

Oxy

TC.Express

Quoted from kasabubu

[…]

I was scint and the scroll on my old mouse broke.

kasabubu

Quoted from cmd

[…]

g402 is a cheaper version of g502 with less features and a slightly different design.

also , a complete different sensor.. any thoughts about that?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from kasabubu

[…]

A fancy name and a couple of gimmicks yes, but they are practically identical in performance.
‘Fusion engine’ is in the 402 to make sure it has no faults, 502 has a very flawless sensor.
Hence why 502 costs more (also design, buttons and other features)

Qpad 5K.
Had it for a couple of years, very good mouse and very large. 

olBaa

Quoted from kasabubu

[…]

G502 sensor is really doing well compared to the previous mice I had. Also, the metal scroll button feels nicely, and is very easy to use.

402 lacks the infinite scroll feature, which is sort of useful for web and long documents.

kasabubu

Quoted from nahka

Qpad 5K.
Had it for a couple of years, very good mouse and very large. 

Not available in mg country/I I have more trust in logitech…

Vitilumi

tbd

I am currently using the G402, it took quite a while to get used to due to it’s size (small hands.) but after a few weeks, I have no complaints about it as it is a powerful mouse with a fantastic design. Without a doubt, I recommend it.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »